Triple M announces new ‘Ozzest 100’ Australia Day song countdown

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not-this-war-crimes-crap-again.jpg

Well they know their target audience if nothing else.
1499764968512.jpg

url

The rest of Australia will most likely be to embarrassed to tune in...

Can anyone help me find the "Cashed up bogan" thread please? I left it lying around somewhere, and I just can't find it.
Maybe I left it behind the "I love VB and Jim Bean & Coke" thread? I'll go look there... Thanks anyway...

Wait tripple j canceled the hottest 100?! Why? I'm a West Aussie but come over to Sydney for Chrissy hols the meet the missus folks so haven't heard of this till just now what's the go fellow home brewers? Don't tell me it's some political correctness bullshit?

There is a perception that its disrespectful to indigenous australians.

I can't say I've heard triple M play any Australian music that was released this year, or even decade. If they actually supported local music maybe they'd get some converts.

Wait tripple j canceled the hottest 100?! Why? I'm a West Aussie but come over to Sydney for Chrissy hols the meet the missus folks so haven't heard of this till just now what's the go fellow home brewers? Don't tell me it's some political correctness bullshit?

Not cancelled just moved to the last Saturday in January (even though this will clash in 2019 with Australia day). Then Sunday will be the hottest 200.

This way it's always on a weekend with Sunday to recover.

The idea for the poll came from Triple J producer Lawrie Zion in late 1988.[5] During this time, he conceived the idea of running a listener poll to determine their 100 favourite songs of all time.[1] The idea was allegedly stolen from Brisbane community radio station 4zzz, which developed the original Hot 100 in 1976.

Source wikipedia.
Maybe you guys should try 4 zzz then

Back