Tri clover

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fongas brew

Reaction score
Who uses tri clover fittings. What do you weld onto the vessels. Building a HERMS and want to use these but don’t fully understand what part goes on vessels. Pics will be good.
Cheers.

Anyone know somewhere local (as in Australia) where I could get a 2inch tri-clamp clamp, gasket and end cap?
Trying to search for stuff using a mobile phone sucks, I'm at the new house, so no computer.

Stilldragon probably, or 5 star if they've re-opened. Otherwise some LHBSs that dabble in spirits might carry them, they seem to be a more common size in distilling than home brew.

Given ol' Punkin's reputation here, I'll suggest 5 Star Distilling is a great choice for tri clamp gear

But yeah, 5 star seem to be up and about again and they've certainly got 2" gear.

Yeah OK, did a quick search and only found praise for him on the first page of results (his products at Stilldragon, anyway). Don't know the history but I've ordered a few things from Stilldragon without any dramas, as I have from 5 Star.

He moved over to Woolgoolga and relocated the Stilldragon gear into a big industrial shed there some time late last year

Dammit! I was just there for an emergency CO2 swapover, never even looked - ah well no hurry on the tri clover.
At least now I've got a 2018 bottle instead of my old 2014 one :)

Thanks @razz

edit: Just thinking of using them on a commercial keg to use it as a kegmenter
@sp0rk you shouldn't have mentioned 5 star distilling I'm looking at all the shiny stuff on there and it is nearly Christmas XD

Last edited:
A ferrule is what you're looking for mate I've been getting mine from a mob in WA Brewmart, im in Brisbane so 5-6 days from dispatch is the norm they were the most competitvbly priced without going to china.
my last order this week 2 x 4" 316 Stainless ferrule $25.90 plus $13.40 frieght hope that helps/.

Latest posts

Back