• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Trash And Treasure Sale....money Goes To Ahb....

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For those paying a dollar here and there to AHB via paypal may want to think twice. I sell alot of items on the interwebs and get paid by paypal. Paypal are making a killing off the fees.

Paypal take .33 cents off a one dollar payment and a % as well. Unless you are on a personal account which I highly doubt AHB is on. Not sure about web 'donations' but I can guess it makes no differance.

A direct credit would be more benificial to AHB than paypal or save up, make less donations but each of more $ value via paypal.

Shit - www.paymate.com is beter. At least the profits are kept in Aussie.

Not stirring anyones pot here, but paypal is taking a chunk out of your donation.

+1, I sold something for around $300 and Paypal took $10, for what? Insurance...... :unsure:

Yep, that's partly the reason why I declined Fraser's mystery rhizome for a 'Donate' yesterday (no offence, FJ), that's apart from the fact if things get sticky, then you need to be a lawyer to understand their ever- changing ToS and figuring out precisely where you stand with them and even then, there's buckley's of getting past even the autoresponder. Like banks and credit cards, they're the last ones to take responsibility when things go pear shaped- I'd hate to be a merchant...

Dane & Doc, how's about some other options here, hey? They're just a bunch of crooks...

Oh, sorry to get OT & started on a /rant...

So first cab off the rank:
Car CD/MP3 Player
Sony CDX-R3300S
$20.00 to AHB + $11.00 express Postage
Inc all instructions, wiring (incl ISO connectors) and also a FM modulator to run ipod etc through the unit.
Unit in perfect condition, removed by myself and packed back into original box.
Cheers, Pok

SOLD to paulwolf350.

Hopefully some more "sales" come from this"

Thanks Paul!!

Cheers, Pok

Great Idea,

How about this...I have a keg fridge living in my garage that is in very good condition with a hole drilled already for someone to just pop a tap on it. (I used to have a very sexy Jewish Racing Gold Celli on it!)

What ever it goes for will be donated to this site!

It's an upside down Westinghouse about 400-440 odd litres from memory, holds three kegs anyway.

Free pick up at my house! Beaumaris VIC! :p

Picture_064.jpg

Let it begin.

Great Idea,

How about this...I have a keg fridge living in my garage that is in very good condition with a hole drilled already for someone to just pop a tap on it. (I used to have a very sexy Jewish Racing Gold Celli on it!)

It's an upside down Westinghouse about 400-440 odd litres from memory, holds three kegs anyway.

View attachment 28266

Let it begin.

Can I get interior dimmensions and a full photo? I need to know if it will hold my conical!

John

Great Idea,

View attachment 28266

Let it begin.

Hi Smashed Jaffa,

Looks good to me... how is this going? is it still on? how to bid?
Moving to kegs so I am very interrest in a fridge.

Ebitta.

FREE 750ml Bottles...well donate what ever you want

Must be picked up from Pokolbin (50kms west of Newcastle) either tomorrow or friday (9th/10th) or tonight if you are super keen.

If you can't get here on those two days I can organise for them to be able to be picked up from McWilliam's Mount Pleasant Winery in Pokolbin on the weekend. I could post them for around $10 a doz or something like that within nsw but not really worth it.

I have about 55 mixed bottles, some crown seal, some screw top, some clear (about 13 of them). Come in milk crates.

Come and get them...I can't take them to SA with me some one may aswell use them.

Pok

G'Day All,

Just went through my brewing shelves and found a few things that I didn't need anymore so time to give something back to AHB.

I have:

2 x Micromatic Beer taps (Fridge kit + handle)... used for 3 months then upgraded to Celli's
2 x 1/2 inch stainless, 2 piece, full bore ball valves... Never used
1 x Bright orange hand capper... Never used, not sure of origin actually???? :blink:
1 x Coopers Hydrometer... Tested with cool water and reasonably accurate
1 x Green Marble chopping board... about 30 x 40cm and 12mm thick

and perhaps more later. A few bobs worth there, I reckon a donation of $30 to AHB and $20 postage should do it or if you want to pick it up thats cool. I would prefer to get rid of it all as one package to avoid mucking around.

Cheers all..........Bongchitis

G'Day All,

Just went through my brewing shelves and found a few things that I didn't need anymore so time to give something back to AHB.

I have:

2 x Micromatic Beer taps (Fridge kit + handle)... used for 3 months then upgraded to Celli's
2 x 1/2 inch stainless, 2 piece, full bore ball valves... Never used
1 x Bright orange hand capper... Never used, not sure of origin actually???? :blink:
1 x Coopers Hydrometer... Tested with cool water and reasonably accurate
1 x Green Marble chopping board... about 30 x 40cm and 12mm thick

and perhaps more later. A few bobs worth there, I reckon a donation of $30 to AHB and $20 postage should do it or if you want to pick it up thats cool. I would prefer to get rid of it all as one package to avoid mucking around.

Cheers all..........Bongchitis
PM sent
Nige

All done, goods arrived today.
One happy HBer.
Thanks heaps Bongchitis :D

Cheers
Nige

Just a bit of a friendly reminder that this thread is here. Surely someone has something they don't need.

Pok

See Post #1

P.S I hope the CD player is treating you well paulwolf350

50L keggle with welded socket for a $10 donation to AHB, PU from Croydon Pk, Cheers. edit; gone, ty

It's a DA tap, same as the ones you see at the pub, but it's missing a handle.
I'll take it if you've still got it sabre.

Back