Trainworks Beer Festival (syd)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mattric

Reaction score
Who else is going to the trainworks beer festival this weekend?
I'm heading there and wouldn't mind meeting up with other wise brewers over some great beers.

I will probably go for a look, these events need support to help them grow and it's only about 45 min from me.

Hey Scotty, I was thinking of asking you about these new small Beer Bars opening up around Sydney. Have you ventured into any of them

Hey Scotty, I was thinking of asking you about these new small Beer Bars opening up around Sydney. Have you ventured into any of them

In 'em all the time, a few are customers. Little Guys and Harts Yard are tops ...

Anyone going from the Gong, the Illawarra Brewery have organised a bus to the festival. $20 return trip. Saves arranging a designated driver.

Anyone going from the Gong, the Illawarra Brewery have organised a bus to the festival. $20 return trip. Saves arranging a designated driver.

Taphouse is doing likewise for Sydney folks. Great way to get there and back and finish the day for the Gong locals ... would hate to be the bus driver on the return trip ...hope theres a pisser on board

Scotty

I'm heading on the Taphouse bus. heading there early for a Taphouse breakfast.

Ended up going along with the family. Was a great day in the sun, and very family friendly. Had quite a few beers, all very very nice. If this is on next year I will be going again definately!.

Ended up going along with the family. Was a great day in the sun, and very family friendly. Had quite a few beers, all very very nice. If this is on next year I will be going again definately!.

yeah it was !

great atmosphere for the kids and beer drinkers alike, we all enjoyed it

favourite beers were stone & wood's rum weizen, murrays icon 2ipa and rocks brewing ipa (my father rated this one best beer of the day)

Yes it was a great day, excellent beers and atmosphere. Hope it is on again next year.

Bastards changed my roster and i had to work!!!and i drive bloody trains,but couldnt drink beer!! :lol: Next year for sure!

Back