Toyota Rav4 Keg Holder

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brettprevans

HB so good, it will raise the dead
Reaction score
this doesnt fit in 'off topic' and i recon is best in gear and equipment. esp if people have pics of where they fit/stash their kegs in their cars. and of course its a serious issue to coinsider when buying a car ;)

This is the place to store 2x19L kegs if you've told your missus your not taking kegs anywhere or you've told her your taking x -2 kegs and you want to play to ":eek:opss i forgot they were in there' card
rav4_kegs.jpg

now of course if you dont filter, secondary etc, any sedimaent is going to get majorly stirred up, but hey, close your eyes when you suck it down and your in heaven.

edit: for those wondering wtf is that storage space is for, its where your spare tyre would go if your 4x4 didnt have the spare mounted on the back of the boot door. nice and concealed away. pack all your other crap on top and off you go.

Funnily enough, the Mrs and I are now looking at getting a Rav 4
This may have helped convince me to get one :D

this doesnt fit in 'off topic' and i recon is best in gear and equipment. esp if people have pics of where they fit/stash their kegs in their cars. and of course its a serious issue to coinsider when buying a car ;)

This is the place to store 2x19L kegs if you've told your missus your not taking kegs anywhere or you've told her your taking x -2 kegs and you want to play to ":eek:opss i forgot they were in there' card
View attachment 59608

now of course if you dont filter, secondary etc, any sedimaent is going to get majorly stirred up, but hey, close your eyes when you suck it down and your in heaven.

edit: for those wondering wtf is that storage space is for, its where your spare tyre would go if your 4x4 didnt have the spare mounted on the back of the boot door. nice and concealed away. pack all your other crap on top and off you go.

it's a shame that there wasn't room to pack your regulator mate :p

I have a 50L waeco fridge in the back of my 4wd that fits in a 9L corny in perfectly (along with room for wine & food)

IMG_2006.jpg

it's a shame that there wasn't room to pack your regulator mate :p
oi shut it. both kegs went in and room for another bag with 2 soda stream bottles, connectors, little CO2 bulbs as emergency (thank christ i packed those) and assorted brew books to read on holiday. The last half of the 2nd keg i was taking off the keg lid and pouring it out into a giant stein. damn no gas. I just kept thinking tomyself that it was real ale not an IPA

best of all we got to our destination and my misses asked where the kegs were. I told her to look at the car and asked her could see room for kegs. she said she couldnt and felt bad for me...until she found the kegs hiding underneath hehe

best of all we got to our destination and my misses asked where the kegs were. I told her to look at the car and asked her could see room for kegs. she said she couldnt and felt bad for me...until she found the kegs hiding underneath hehe

well played... :beer:

Back