Townsville Brewing Club?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rcsoccer

Reaction score
Hey everyone. I just moved to Townsville from the United States and was wondering if anyone knows of a homebrew association in Townsville or the surrounding suburbs. I would really like to get back into brewing very soon. I had to sell most of my brewing stuff before moving here.

Thanks!

Hey everyone. I just moved to Townsville from the United States and was wondering if anyone knows of a homebrew association in Townsville or the surrounding suburbs. I would really like to get back into brewing very soon. I had to sell most of my brewing stuff before moving here.

Thanks!

Hey OB

Just google Graham Sanders................. :p

Cheers

Paul

Thanks!

Hey OB,Go and see the crew at Homebrewer's Warehouse on Hammett St for any gear you need. There is also a club that has started in the second half of last year that meets monthly, RBT.
Hope it helps,
H.

What, so the robot rebooter is working now?
No :angry:

The mailing lists are hosted on a commercial host that I pay for.

The robot rebooter is still in a state of unknown... like Schrdinger's cat... :p

No :angry:

The mailing lists are hosted on a commercial host that I pay for.

The robot rebooter is still in a state of unknown... like Schrdinger's cat... :p

I believe that makes it dead and alive at the same time.... Now if you could just derive the probability of it being alive..... :)

I believe that makes it dead and alive at the same time.... Now if you could just derive the probability of it being alive..... :)
All I know is that it is a finite probability.

I just don't want to change the outcome by measuring it :p

move south another 400km, we could do with more ag ers.
need bulk grain now :icon_drunk: .
seriously though, if your down this way send me a pm

Back