Too SOBA September meeting 6/9/13

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

benken25

Reaction score
Hey guys the next meeting is not far away. Beersuite will be doing a talk/ demo on yeast. We will also be making a decision on shirts. As discussed at the last meeting there will be a $5 meeting fee from now on to cover costs. As always bring some beers and snacks to share
Look forward to seeing everyone there
Cheers Ben

Sorry guys ,will be away for work.

Im going to do a demo on splitting, freezing and waking up yeast.

That's a dam shame rob. Ill try and lead Pete astray for you.

Bring along some ideas on what the next mini comp styles should be and we can lock in the next couple.

Just thought I would do a tap update.

Pete and I have both our Belma and El Dorado single hopped APA's ready for the taps at the club house tomorrow. Same grain bills, same hopping schedules, same IBU'S, fermented side by side. Both different beers. Both tasty as.

I have a few ideas for mini comps (kit comp anyone?:$ ) the beers sound good beersuit I will have my latest raunchbier and my allgrain version of my mini comp winning kit beer to bring alone B-)

Unfortunately I will be a non starter tonight. Will be a shame to miss your demo Beersuit, something I would be very interested in seeing.

Dare I suggest we make a lager for a future comp???

Enjoy the beers boys, look forward to catching up at the next meeting...!!!

Sorry cant make it boys, enjoy the night boys, is that kit saison keg finished yet?

Latest posts

Back