Too SOBA Meeting - 3 July 2015 - Hybrid beer mini comp

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

earle

Choc wheat fiend
Reaction score
Don't forget that this Friday's meeting is the Light and Amber Hybrid Beer Mini Comp (BJCP styles 6 & 7). Don't forget to choose the category and style that you want to be judged against. Normal $5 meeting fees, if you're not attending but drop your beer in with your meeting fee.

Hi guys. I run the Queensland Homebrewing Conference in Brisbane, which is coming up on 29 August. During that conference we run a competition amongst all the Qld home brew clubs, in a Master Chef mystery box style brew-off. There is a set list of ingredients and each club produces a beer from those ingredients. All the beers are judged during the Conference and trophies awarded for best beer. This year we have 11 clubs participating, but I have just realised we do not have your club listed. While time is tight, the other clubs only received their ingredients last week. Would your club be interested in participating in the competition as well?

If so, please shoot me an email at [email protected] with a phone number and we can organise something.

I am also looking for brewers for the Conference dinner as well as additional speakers. If you have anyone that you think might be interested, I would love to talk to them as well.

You can read more about the conference at www.theqhc.com.au

Cheers David Kitchen

Back