Too SOBA June meeting

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

benken25

Reaction score
Due to the Milking the cow beer festival being held on the 7th the same night the meeting was planed for we have decided not to have an offical meeting at the brew shop. and have a social get together at the cow (im guessing everyone will be going any way). see you all there

The July meeting will now be the stouts commercial tasting, the August meeting will be the tasting of the pale ale mini comp. has anyone heard if there's a home brew comp for the cow festival, and what the style is?

earle said:
The July meeting will now be the stouts commercial tasting, the August meeting will be the tasting of the pale ale mini comp. has anyone heard if there's a home brew comp for the cow festival, and what the style is?
No news yet phil will probably leave it until last minute

Yeah better to just brew a beer for every occasion.
Sounds like a good plan though I'm in.

Well no home brew comp this year. Phi said they are focusing on other things this year. I can't wait to see what beers will be there

Why does it have to be on the 7th!!!!!! Farking exams annnd the missus birthday that night........

when are u men looking at having next meeting, not the cow thing, I am not paying 7-10 a pint for Ross's fine ales when i can get them direct from the man much cheaper, I would however be interested in coming along to a meeting to see what u have going on

Hi Duane, meetings are the first Friday of each month so the next meeting will be the first Friday in July. Will be the commercial tasting start to the stout minicomp. Everyone puts in $10 and we taste, judge and discuss the style, three months later we bring our own examples for judging. Hope to see you there.

DuaneS said:
when are u men looking at having next meeting, not the cow thing, I am not paying 7-10 a pint for Ross's fine ales when i can get them direct from the man much cheaper, I would however be interested in coming along to a meeting to see what u have going on
So far there seems to be beers from Kooinda, Feral, 961, Jameson, Bullant, Green beacon and Baccus. im also hoping there are a good selection of beers. Stuff that i would have to drive further than brisbane to try
DuaneS said:
Friday July 5 it is then
See you then mate.

Don't forget this months meeting has been replaced for a get together at the milking the cow beer festival on Friday night.

Latest posts

Back