Todays Reading

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doc

Doctor's Orders Brewing
Reaction score
It is a couple of days to Xmas so what is today's reading on the Care Factor Meter for my productivity at work ?
Nope, it barely moved.

:lol: :D :chug: :chug: :chug:

Doc

CareFactor.gif

Nice one! Same reading here. Luckily today we have a session in the nets planned for an extended lunch christmas cricket extravaganza. I reckon there might just be a few refreshing beers to follow. Not really worth coming back to the office after that...... B)

Just moved into a new job - with heaps to learn.
New area, new skills etc.
Problem is I go on leave from 24/12 to 17/01, and the person I am replacing retires the first week of January!!
And I've got the grog for the Xmas lunch to organise ;)

Ah stuff it! I'll do the best I can in the new year :p

Right back at ya Doc !!!!
New Job early next year and the start of a new business adventure for me!!! So the GAF meter hasn't moved for some time now........ :lol: B)

Cheers All
Jason

needle barely flickered...off to the pub at lunchtime, helps pass the time & keeps me away from screaming clients for a while.
have starting bringing in a stash of HB for Xmas Eve drinks...roll on Friday morning!

Went home yesterday to have "lunch" at 12. Got back at 1.30 and the place was deserted. Went home again.

cheers

The Fresh Food People aren't nearly as accomodating........... Drinking during work hours is punishable with dismissal. PR!CKS.

Hopeye said:
The Fresh Food People aren't nearly as accomodating........... Drinking during work hours is punishable with dismissal. PR!CKS.
That never stopped me and a couple of your co-workers when I was doing a project there Hopeye :p

Doc

Latest posts

Back