Tippler's Tap - New Beer Bar In Brisbane

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brew Matt

Reaction score
Well, it looks like you Brisbane folk have another craft beer bar opening - Tippler's Tap at Newstead (22 Masters Street).

Not open yet, but Carl will be there, who in a previous life was at Nectar - a place that had plenty of good beers to purchase off the shelf.

If they're open by the 8th of September we can add them to the list for the crawl.

a few mins walk from the Teneriffe Ferry Terminal....

ngbbs4ce1b4c8d1fb0.jpg

Green Beacon Brewing will be opening in Tenriffe sometime soon too....

i called in today to say gday and check it out, met carl and he said it should be open sunday the 2nd september for some trial drinkings all week befor the big grand openning on the next saturday! WooHoo :beer:

it looks 99.9% complete, and the cold room is packed full of kegs n cases of many top brews :icon_drool2:

yey brisbane :wub: .

Just in time for the Spring Crawl!

We'll open em!

i called in today to say gday and check it out, met carl and he said it should be open sunday the 2nd september for some trial drinkings all week befor the big grand openning on the next saturday! WooHoo :beer:

it looks 99.9% complete, and the cold room is packed full of kegs n cases of many top brews :icon_drool2:

yey brisbane :wub: .
confirmed just now on their faecesbook:

Tippler's Tap Grand Opening...
friday the 7th of september from 5pm - 10pm.
the fridges are stocked and the kegs are lined up...
our trading hours will be tuesday - sunday 11am - 10pm.
(if you can't wait till next friday, that's ok...
we'll be opening our doors at noon this sunday the 2nd). come get amongst it.

Was there with the crawl on Saturday and was quite impressed with the way it is set out. Nice big deck, you walk past the kitchen (psst! buy chicken wings, you know you want some) to get to the bar and the taps are plugged into the cool room wall. Bottled stock is at eye level, there's hand pump for beer tragics and veteran arcade machines for buttheads like me to play. Still has to develop a lived in look, but that will happen in time. Good people and a strong beer line-up, Its just a pity it is hard to get to from my place :( . Well worth a visit, I wish it was my local.

I think the boys have done a fantastic job with the fit-out and beer selection.

Carl really knows his beer, so get in there and bend his ear on the subject.

I'm looking forward to having some 4 Hearts beers on at Tipplers over the coming weeks!

I'm looking forward to having some 4 Hearts beers on at Tipplers over the coming weeks!

very impressed after saturdays visit, great staff, setup and its only 1km away from my work.

fantastic start to the tipplers tap crew !

:beer:

I thought the place was great, really liked the affordable bar tucker and good range of beers. The outside area was really nice as well, if I can ever find it again I'll be back.

Batz

Delivering our Hobgoblin inspired English dark ale tomorrow for the handpump.... "Bacchus NobGoblin"

Delivering our Hobgoblin inspired English dark ale tomorrow for the handpump.... "Bacchus NobGoblin"

"Bacchus NobGoblin"

You Nobs :lol: :lol:

Back