Time to dust off the mash tun

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Uncle Fester

Old, Grumpy and PROUD of it!
Reaction score
Hi all... After a few years hiatus, I've decided that it is time to break out the gear and get the passion back. Haven't posted here for a fair while, and pretty much all of the names are new to me.

Anyway, I'm going to kick it all off again with one of my old staples - Pigs Arse Pale Ale. It's a clone I did of Bowral Brewery's Pigs Fly Pale Ale about 10 years ago. Recipe is floating around the site if you search for it

Wish me luck and lets hope the kettle is still up to the task.

Brew on!

Fester

Awesome stuff Fester!

Must be the day for it....I've decided it's high time that I put another brew down too. Like you, I haven't posted (or visited) AHB for years. Study got in the way...

Now I just need to order some ingredients and work out my recipes again :)

Good luck for your first brew back!

Way to go Fester!
One can only hope that you LURCH back into AG again without too many hassles but ITT's no given THING that ITT will be the forum that you remember but best of luck in your regenerated brewing career..
BTW, One of the forum sponsors lives at URANGan down The Bay in Qld ----- Oh F**kit, too many Belgians tonight. :overhead:

Latest posts

Back