• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

TILT HYDROMETER

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nala

Reaction score
I have aTilt hydrometer for sale.
This is the latest model, bought 8 weeks ago. I have used it 3 times and find that it is not for me.
I paid $200 for it and am willing to sell it for $100 plus postage to the buyers address.

No silly offers please.

This is the latest model, bought 8 weeks ago. I have used it 3 times and find that it is not for me.
I paid $200 for it and am willing to sell it for $100 plus postage to the buyers address.

No silly offers please.

Hmmm I'm interested.

I have an unfinished iSpindel...

I'm definitely interested. I'll go next in line if @Engibeer doesn't buy it. What colour is it?

No silly offers please.

No silly offers please.

I’ll take it if still available?

Back