Three Cheers

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wasabi

Reaction score
Guys,

Well I wish I had been able to make the first half of the weekend, but the MSB tour definately made up for. Far surpassed my expectations. Linz, I don't know if you realised what you actually pulled of by organising that.

I've got friends who work for some pretty bug business in the city who have been given a flat "Sorry we don't do tours", but to get one of the head brewers to come in on a Sat to show us round....well....

Hope we can do more of this type of thing in future.

So thanks for organising it Linz, and it was great to put a face to some names.

For those of you that couldn't make it, you sure missed out. Hope you make it next time!

I concur.
I couldn't make the Saturday brew day but the Friday night meet and greet with Real Ale was great.
The MSB tour was fantastic.
So good to do a brewery tour that is guided by a brewer rather than a tour guide that just know some facts.
The goodies are great too.
Well done Linz.

Beers,
Doc

3 cheers here for Linz too.

It all turned out to be a great weekend. Thanks again for driving Tom and I around, it would of cost us a fortune in taxi's etc. The real ale night was great, and cheers for the boiler :) I'll look around for a burner this week and see if I can get it all up and running. It was aparently the strangest baggage they'd seen at the airport in a while :)

Saturday was great. First time i've watched an all grain demo, and I'll be looking to doing a full mash ASAP. The Australian was a good pub, as was the Nelson. And I got to try tooheys new for the first time :p

As said before, the MSB tour was brilliant. Got to hear a lot about the details of the brewing from Rob? and taste some *fresh* Pils. It was a great conclusion to my week-long holiday :)

Cheers again Linz! You organised a great weekend, and took a fair bit of your own time (considering the B-day etc) helping us all out.

I'll post up some pictures as soon as I've got them developed.

- Anthony.

Guys,

Thanks for all the wonderful comments, but if it wasn't for all of you making the effort to turn up the weekend would have been a big nothing

Maybe next time it'll be a bit tighter and slightly better organized time wise.

So thanks again to KOOK(Anthony) for coming to Sydney from Perth and to Jovial Monk(Tom) all the way from Adelaide

As it rolls along we might pick up a few more heads. Might try a saturday at Scharers in Picton, for the Sydney guys, that was suggested and check out the can/bottle collection there.

Till the next one

Linz

Latest posts

Back