This Is C&c Distributing, In Ca. Usa, The Keg Guy.

• Thread starter mchitiea
  • Start date
Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got too agree with Matt here as I work in a service industry, Although my job is to provide technical assistance and support to front line service personnel a large part of my day is spent listening to consumers rant and rave at me about why does it take so long to do X, Y or Z or why won't you give me a new one (what I work with aren't toasters and you can't just take them back to the shop and swap the over). And YES there is only so much a person can take until you start to take offense and respond.

I have an order under way for some kegs, when I placed the order I chose what option I wanted for shipping (the most cost effective). In doing this I understood the average shipping times involved. I have thought I might get lucky and they will come earlier but I am prepared to wait as I chose the cheapest option and it clearly stated there was no tracking available and what the average times were.

The general public in Australia seems to have forgotten a lot about common courtesy and decency these days, treat people as you would like to be treated and the world is a nicer place

Cheers :)

your dead right, about aussies and our expectations. Rome wasn't built in a day. Unfortunatly we are becoming a nation of winger's. Let relax a little and watch things happen in due course.

Back