This Is C&c Distributing, In Ca. Usa, The Keg Guy.

• Thread starter mchitiea
  • Start date
Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess no one has ordered via the PDF form :D

I have tried to order 4 kegs and some odds and sods. (I emailed the PDF form through on the 8th of Dec) I have since sent 3 emails asking if the original order has been recieved but no reply.... (My Credit Card has not yet been debited)
Matt I know this is OT but I am yet to hear from you ! :(
I have also found the PDF form is not secure (after I sent it I found I could extract the confidential info easily with another application :( ). I am still optimistic as many others have had good service. Can't wait to start kegging.
Cheers
Doug

Thats what i was afraid of Doogie, I sent Matt 3 emails last week and he responded to my first 2 emails within hours, but the last one has not been replied to .

Rook

Just a heads up to everyone -- Matt seems to have disappeared from eBay. The two user IDs he posted a page or two back (thechicompany, or something like that, and pepsiequipment) are both unregistered now -- it happened sometime near the end of January. It doesn't seem like he's actively selling anything anymore, at least not on eBay, which was his only outlet before. He also seems to have disappeared from here.

Use brewers discount
I've used them heaps without a problem,I found the one time I did order from Matt the kegs were not as good.

Brewers discount

Batz

Batz,
At $32 for two how much have you found it costs to deliver 4 to brisbane?

hockers

Batz, when was the last time you used them (brewers discount)?
I emailed them about a month ago regarding postage to NZ and never heard a thing.

Thats $32:00 yankee dollors, does their website convert it to Aussie dollors or do you just order them at the given price.

I might send them an email

rook

rook,
paying through Paypal means your transaction is converted at the current rate at time of transaction. Not sure who Paypal uses for currency conversion, there might be some info on their website about that.

Just a heads up to everyone -- Matt seems to have disappeared from eBay. The two user IDs he posted a page or two back (thechicompany, or something like that, and pepsiequipment) are both unregistered now -- it happened sometime near the end of January. It doesn't seem like he's actively selling anything anymore, at least not on eBay, which was his only outlet before. He also seems to have disappeared from here.

I wonder if he'll be back, with more promises than ever? Well, they did make another Rocky movie.

Regards to the currency conversion, paypal charge to convert money, not sure how much though.

I rang Matt a couple of weeks ago as my Dec placed order had not been processed (no money taken from me :) ). He is out of Kegs at the moment and is apparently waiting on Pepsi Corporate to make a decision on whether to continue premix operations in an Asian country (I can't remember which one). They are expected to make their decision at the end of Feb. If they discontinue he will have stock to sell. :)
Here's hoping !
Cheers
Doug

TO ALL:
-We hate ebay! Back in Ausgust/September when I was in China we had some shipping problems and received some negative feedback. In January Ebay arbitrarily suspends our accounts. This is AFTER they approve all the remidies we took and proved shipment of goods in September! We are currently fighting with the all-too-powerful ASSHOLES at ebay to reinstate our accounts. A web page is coming soon.

-If you need kegs email us DIRECTLY at: [email protected].

-Keg availability: In spring of '06 Pepsi was supposed to shut down their PreMix soda lines, discontinuing premix soda; they did not. Now the supply of kegs is so low that Pepsi PacNorthwest (Western U.S. Division) is holding what they have until Pepsi Corporate makes a decision an whether to close down the premix production lines this time.

-Brewer's Discount: Late last year Terry and his wife gave me 24 hour notice that they had bought a house on the East Coast and was leaving....THE NEXT DAY! That just about killed ops here. It took us a while to revover. As far as I know, Terry is no longer doing anything with brewing related items.

-Will post here again when we get more kegs.
-If you have placed an order and not received the U.S. Customs send receipt, your CC has NOT been charged and will NOT be charged until goods are sent.

-I hope this clears things up.
Thank you,
Matt Chitiea

The CHI Company, LLC
6070 Enterprise Dr.
Suite K
Diamond Springs, Ca. 95619-9442
(530) 622-8265
[email protected]

Still haven't got my parts ordered and paid for over a year ago...thanks Matt :angry:

They don't have a website any more! The only contact details are as follows,
The CHI Company, LLC.
Matthew Chitiea
6070 Enterprise Dr.
Suite K
Diamond Springs, Ca. 95619
[email protected]
(530) 622-8265
Finger i would be asking for my money back if I was you, and if he says he will deliver the goods then ask for free delivery.
Eric

I tried that email address and it bounced back. I think I will stick to buying in Australia. $120 for two kegs from Craftbrewer is pretty good.... and atleast I know where my money is going and I will get what I paid for.

Thats was from October last year so.......
Maybe he has gone.

:super:
Still haven't got my parts ordered and paid for over a year ago...thanks Matt :angry:

I must have been one of the lucky ones. I would have to say, I purchased around 30 or so kegs and I recieved every one of them. :super:

BYB

Nice Bugwan, wish I could score a deal like that, although it might be worth $11 for a reason, anyways I hope it works well for you.

Sorry Norsman, I missed your reply to my post. As it turns out, my $11 freezer was DOA, so it wasn't the greatest investment....or was it??
I listed it a week later on eBay as a dead/broken/not working freezer and it sold for $87!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The bloke who bought it thought he had a fool proof plan to fix it. Either way, I made an 800% profit! All funds were churned straight back into the brewery of course.

Now I'm in the situation where I'm out of fridge space and looking for a freezer again :(

Back on topic, as I posted earlier in this thread, my kegs all arrived spic and span (after a few dramas). Matt emailed me ages ago to say he was abandoning eBay as a selling medium and relying on email etc. Don't be too worried about the eBay status, I'm sure he'll honour any orders that are current.

The alternative (cue the broken record) is Craftbrewer at $120 for two....that's my only option for future expansion.

STILL fighting it out with the idiots at ebay for all the problems we had during my August/06 China trip!
When they FINALLY realize that we have taken care of the now old problems (we supplied all docs to them) we will be back on ebay.........UNFORTUNATELY.

Pepsi still has not released any kegs. We have been waiting since December/06 for a release....they are that low on supply!

Contact info is:

The CHI Company, LLC.
Matthew Chitiea
6070-K Enterprise Dr.
Diamond Springs, Ca. 95619-9442
530-622-8265
[email protected]

Latest posts

Back