This Is C&c Distributing, In Ca. Usa, The Keg Guy.

• Thread starter mchitiea
  • Start date
Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmm, having paid $300+ for a Cooler mash tun, I would be keen to know what other goodies Matt maybe able to offer :) Free trade, has to be good :)

Yes,
I would be interested in what you have to offer Matt.
Cheers

Just a quick post from my end.

Got customs JPEG from Matt last week (17/3) re: parts that he was sending & they turned up in a nice jiffy bag on Monday with soem extra bits and pieces. (thanks Matt).

To his credit he had an issue, dealt with it and then lived up to his promise.

Hope this helps.

Richard.

First up, you must have some record of payment via paypal, credit card, etc.
Well due to little use, my Paypal P.W. was forgotten (I often use the same one for various accounts yet Paypal insisted on so many letters)
I guess this is the reason that my attempts at settlement are being ignored.

Second, if you let this transaction go for over TWELVE MONTHS then one must ask why???
I didn't...but as I said 'the e-mails were not being answered'
In all honesty, if you have something to contribute to the AHB site and believe that your input will be usefull to home brewing of beer then we we would all like for you to participate,
But I am contributing...I am warning others that dealing large sums of money on e-bay can involve some risk.
As for your previous statement of that great Aussie myth 'Fair Go' don't you think it's a touch hypocritical? I'll also remind you of a more modern and relevant Aussie saying. 'F*** you, I'm alright Jack' which appears to be the underlying tone of your statement.
I have been a home-brewer for 15 years and I'm only here 5 minutes to have some narrow minded bloke called 'Dicko' having a pop at me.
Another tip: From now on, insist on paying for items on e-bay via POSTAL ORDER...that way it is TRACEABLE and if you are ripped off..you can sue for ROYAL MAIL FRAUD.
cheers, Mark.
over to you DICKO :)

mchitiea said:
PICS:
LOTS of soda vending machines
The Ultimate home beer dispenser - tabletop, self refrigerating, 4 to 6 heads, run lines in from garage or....?
[post="50404"][/post]​

Matt,

Price delivered Brisbane 4130 please....

Mark Casey

Well due to little use, my Paypal P.W. was forgotten (I often use the same one for various accounts yet Paypal insisted on so many letters)
I guess this is the reason that my attempts at settlement are being ignored.

I guess that is the reason - but hardly the fault of any supplier!!!

I'm only here 5 minutes to have some narrow minded bloke called 'Dicko' having a pop at me.

Have you considered for one moment that your consignment just may have gone missing with the USPS or Australia Post?

You may call me "narrow minded" if you wish but when my goods went missing I didn't assume that there was a guy in the USA running a fraudulent operation trying to rip all Australians off, but instead, I looked for an explanation.

It has been stated before that the supplier is not responsible for the goods once the consignment leaves his possession.
This supplier has, on a previous post, supplied his Name Address and all contact details for any who may have a problem.
He has also explained the glitches he had in his system with regards to paperwork and despatch records.

This is hardly the effort of someone who is trying to rip anyone off.

I have been a home-brewer for 15 years and I'm only here 5 minutes

Yes Mark, 5 posts now and each one of them has been to can this US supplier.

I do feel sorry that your goods have not turned up but I would be phoning or writing to the supplier concerned and in a civil manner explaining the situation and providing him with as many details as possible in the hope that this may be resolved.

This subject has gone on for too long on this forum in my opinion.
I think the Administrator should let you have your say in reply as I'm sure you will Mark, and then close it off for good.

There is enough information in the posts from C & C for anyone to resolve a problem without running a bitch session under this subject.

Cheers

dicko said:
As the AHB records show as above you have made no contribution at all to the AHB site and discussion board, apart from using our facility to attack the suppliers of HB equipment from the U.S.

Personally mate, if it has taken you TWELVE MONTHS to think about complaining via our HB site or if you are using this facility as your last resort then I personally suggest that you sort it out on your own and dont involve the members on our forum.

In all honesty, if you have something to contribute to the AHB site and believe that your input will be usefull to home brewing of beer then we we would all like for you to participate, but if you are using our forum for your personal grievances or your vain attempt to discredit others then sign off and dont come back.

Dicko

I was thinking the exact same thing. It always make you wonder when an individual has nothing to say except to discredit a supplier. It makes you question their motivation and sinceretity. I don't think the AHB community needs members like this.

Maybe Mark would like to post some of his favourite recipes or experinces from his last 15 years of home brewing. I'm sure he should have more to contribute than just complaints.

Cheers
MAH

Mark - I realise it may have all seemed a bit dodgy if you are new to online transactions, but PayPal is your friend in this situation. They are a large company, owned by eBay, and their job is to help you trace and follow up money that you paid via their service (and if necessary claim a refund).

It may be too long ago now, but go to www.paypal.com and follow the links for forgotten password. At least this way you can hopefully access your account details and the details of your payment.

If you can't remember which email address you used to join up, search your old emails - PayPal send out an electronic receipt after each transaction.

Once you can find the transaction in your account, you may see links to follow it up or file a dispute. If not, send an email to customer support and explain the situation, and ask for their advice.

sluggerdog said:
^ Looks good Matt, shame on the expencive costs to ship from US to AUS otherwise I could see myself having one of these next to my beer fridge.

Would if in very nicely!

Do you sell this kind of stuff on ebay at all? Would be interesting to have a closer look!
[post="50408"][/post]​

Yes, we do. We usually post to ebay in batches of equipment. Once sold we ship out, batch by batch. We then clean, check, grade and catagorize the next "batch" of equipment to sell. The best thing to do would be to bookmark "pepsiequipment" in your ebay page...OR...if there is any Pepsi Beverage related equipment you are looking for, let me know directly at: [email protected]
Thank you,
Matt Chitiea

Are you referring to Igloo Ice chests? Heck... If you need them, I can find them IN BULK ! For that matter, if there are any items, brewery related or not, that needs to be sent over in Large quantities, let us know...we run across all kinds of stuff!

if there is any Pepsi Beverage related equipment you are looking for, let me know directly at: [email protected]

what a guy- after all the grief he has had from (some) members of this forum he is still willing to go the extra yards with us, offering even MORE goodies.

I think you Dicko and yer mate MAH should look up the word 'FORUM' in a dictionary. A member who happens to have an opposing viewpoint to you 2 is said to be having a 'bitch session' and should be ejected from the forum?
Gee, this seems like a fairly fascist approach.

They are a large company, owned by eBay, and their job is to help you trace and follow up money that you paid via their service (and if necessary claim a refund).
Cheers Wortgames, in my quest for answers I stumbled across this site. http://paypalsucks.com/
Paypal may have 'fixed' their behaviour from their murky past, but not due to introspection off their own bat...rather a 'class action' brought about by many disgruntled customers banding together.
It's one thing to rip off the odd individual but once you establish a pattern....

I'd be quite happy to share any of my past experience regarding recipes etc. but I fear that if they aren't quite to the taste of 'Dicko' or 'MAH' I will be banished to purgatory.
cheers,Mark.
P.S. I note that Matt has gone rather quiet :)

Time to close this topic.
Everyone has had their say and stated their opinion.
Any further dicussion can be between the relevant parties.

Doc

I've been informed today of the following from an AHB member who has ordered from C&C.
Treat this as a headsup if you have ordered from UsedEquip/C&C/????

I received several emails from eBay this morning notifying me that his eBay account had been suspended.

Beers,
Doc

I have some further news from Matt Chitiea himself (from C&C/Usedequip).

It seems that eBay has screwed him for getting some negative responses recently (when he was away in China).

He wrote the following to me (expletives starred out for the youngsters...!)

EDIT: On second thoughts, I might leave out his email, it was intended for me, not the world! Anyway, Matt hopes future orders won't be hurt by this experience and orders can be placed via his email address instead: [email protected]

My dealings with Matt have been very positive and this seems a real stuff up situation. I hope he's not too badly affected.

PS. No affiliation and all that, just thought I'd post my experiences.
Cheers

I got all my kegs via Matt, always got replies to my emails and never had any other problems.

:)
Gooday
I ordered 8 kegs from Matt in early July. All 8 have now arrived one has a small dent the rest are fine. I am very pleased with the quality and service I recieved. I would definitely order from him again.
Cheers Altstart :D

Gooday
I ordered 8 kegs from Matt in early July. All 8 have now arrived one has a small dent the rest are fine. I am very pleased with the quality and service I recieved. I would definitely order from him again.

Hi altstart,

Just wondering what method you used to order from them? BD web site or Ebay?

Thanks

View attachment CUSTOMER_ORDER_FORM.pdf
Gooday

Hi altstart,

Just wondering what method you used to order from them? BD web site or Ebay?

Thanks
================
Hi,
-Our new ebay store is up and running: Our seller IDs on ebay are: pepsiequipment (old one) and our new one is: thechicompany.
-Do to some concerns posted about offline payment information security, we have designed a PDF file for transfer of payment information. I will try to attach the file to this response.
Thank you,'
Matt Chitiea

Above:

-Do to some concerns posted about offline payment information security, we have designed a PDF file for transfer of payment information. I will try to attach the file to this response.
Thank you,'
Matt Chitiea

This serves as no protection to the buyer anyway.

Just my 2 cents

Pok

Latest posts

Back