The Yeast Bay bulk buy - now with more additives

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually, I only just found out that another package is on its way to us, which should be the final bits we were missing, so I'll wait until we get that first.

Gotta say, I'm not particularly happy with TYB/WLP if it's this much trouble to get what we actually ordered....

Clever Brewing Bloke said:
Actually, I only just found out that another package is on its way to us, which should be the final bits we were missing, so I'll wait until we get that first.

Gotta say, I'm not particularly happy with TYB/WLP if it's this much trouble to get what we actually ordered....
So I imagine that you won't be posting anything out until next week some time?

Yep, I'm not sending-out liquid yeasts unless we can be sure it'll get to the recipient as quickly as possible.

Clever Brewing Bloke said:
Yep, I'm not sending-out liquid yeasts unless we can be sure it'll get to the recipient as quickly as possible.
All sounds sensible to me. I'll culture up another yeast for this weekend's festive brewing and wait with anticipation...

Excellent work Martin. Definitely not a good look for TYB if they can't get orders right!

Hi Guys,

Apologies for all the delays on this one. 'Really not impressed with how TYB & WL have handled this. It's taken them 3 goes at getting one order right & they still stuffed it up! Believe me, this hasn't been the smoothest endeavour we've undertaken & don't plan on stocking TYB stuff in the future if this is anything to go by.

Anyway, onto the important stuff..

With a few exceptions, we've got in everything that everyone wanted. We've also had a couple of pull-outs (after we placed the order :( ) & screw-ups by TYB, which means that there are a few extra vials up for grabs:

1. Saison/Brett blend x 4
2. Vermont Ale x 1
3. Funktown x 1
4. Farmhouse Sour Ale x 1
5. Saison Blend II x 1
6. Melange x 1
7. Brett. Brux. TYB184 x 1

First-in, best-dressed on these fellas & we'll collate them with your main order.

We've also had a few requests for WLP672 (Lacto Brevis), which we ordered at the same time. Those have a habit of disappearing quickly, so I've pulled them from regular stock so that no-one else can cut your grass. If you want one, you're going to have to order it through the CB website (all the TYB stuff isn't listed) & will have to let us know so we can put everything together for you manually from this end. It's complicated.....

We've currently got a 15% off malt/hops/yeast offer on the go until 14/5, so if you want to take advantage of that & order other stuff, we can ship it all in one go (shipping-time dependent) for one price.

Lemme know if there's any questions.

Cheers,

Martin

Was that an expression of interest, an order, or just an interjection?

The spare vials are now available to anyone that wants them - open slather.

It's all of the above.. looked on your website but wasn't listed. I will take it.

Can I just check that we're all still waiting on an email or PM to organise payment? (And also, I still need to provide an address instead of the Parcel Locker I'd provided earlier).

Yep, very close. Already got everyone's orders all individually bagged-up. I've just asked the boss a question on payments & we're good to go.

Bugger it!! I was planning on doing the PM from home tonight & just realised I've left all the paperwork at the warehouse (inside the fridge with all the vials). Derr!!

I'll get onto it tomorrow.

Good news is that we've created an exclusive link to TYB vials that only the participants will be able to access in order to complete your orders & process them through the CB website, combine them with anything else you want to order from the current 15%-off offer & calculate shipping costs all in one go. WIN!

Hey Martin, I'm keen on the Saison Blend II, I wasn't involved in the bulk buy though so if you want to retain it for BBers no worries.

Latest posts

Back