The Year Of Beer

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adz1179

Reaction score
guys set out to drink a differnt beer each day of the year... great concept.... but really???

http://www.smh.com.au/executive-style/top-...0707-21ncw.html

- "no homebrew" :angry:

- "Sierra Nevada's insanely bitter Torpedo IPA is ''like chewing two Panadols while drinking'' :angry:

- "Shane's now sourcing Scottish beers even the Scots haven't heard of (Brewdog's Punk IPA?) from obscure shopfronts on the north shore" :eek:

- Will we make it through the ''Yeer''? Who knows? At the halfway point, in all honesty, we're starting to worry, but there are still a few importers left to try :(

sigh...

"Shane and I are planning a road trip to a Newcastle bottle shop that boasts 1000 beers"

im assuming warners... they should have just started there!

I think they'll struggle even there. Looks like they have a "nothing over $5" rule too...

Sounds like Ronald McDonald going on a culinary expedition.

What a giant waste of time!

Today we explore Australian beer and discover that everything is totally fine nothing to see here as you were we're a simple people who enjoy Lion Nathan beers and that's that, none of that weird beer here, what is beer made from anyway ever wondered it doesn't matter we're a simple folk so long as it's wet it'll do me mate, good on ya boys, can't wait for the book.

They probably should use a glass too or else all 366 beers are going to taste more or less the same.

"And let's face it, ''major effort'' and ''beer drinkers'' don't really mix."

They really need to spend some time here!

They probably should use a glass too or else all 366 beers are going to taste more or less the same.

I still remember the days when I thought drinking out of a glass compared to a bottle was no different, wow have my eyes been opened :lol:

Back