The White Trash Chronicles

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

newguy

To err is human, to arrr is pirate
Reaction score
My kids came home today clutching cut flowers. Naturally my wife asked where they got them.

"Tim's [our neighbour] girlfriend threw them on the ground, kicked them, stomped on them, swore, and drove away. Tim then told us we could each have 4."

Don't know why I pay for cable. :lol:

Had to call the cops on them today. Massive fight, complete with punching, choking, wrestling, people getting beaten with shoes. It was entertaining until the fists started to fly. She left before cops arrived, though. Just statements taken.

And guess who was back to make up 4 hours later? :rolleyes:

Have a read through some of these - Things Bogans Like and tell us if your white trash equates more or less with our modern bogan (old school bogans are a very different species)
Hey! What's wrong with Strats!? :p

The bogan also likes the Fender Stratocaster because it’s what Slash played, out in front of that church in the desert, wailing out massive chops in November Rain.
Ummm what?....get you're info right before you start slandering something.... :rolleyes:

#124 Anal

Oh come on . Some things are universal.

Had to call the cops on them today. Massive fight, complete with punching, choking, wrestling, people getting beaten with shoes. It was entertaining until the fists started to fly. She left before cops arrived, though. Just statements taken.

And guess who was back to make up 4 hours later? :rolleyes:

Sounds like you live next-door to the people across the road from me...

Latest posts

Back