The WEAL railroad

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Check out the CUB thread folks, somehow WEAL has turned a thread on the sacking and eventual rehiring of 55 workers by a crappy mega company with no regard for humans into a dig at Metro train drivers. It is possibly some of his finest work to date.

Bridges said:
Check out the CUB thread folks, somehow WEAL has turned a thread on the sacking and eventual rehiring of 55 workers by a crappy mega company with no regard for humans into a dig at Metro train drivers. It is possibly some of his finest work to date.
Yeah, I am pretty sure he was the first to congratulate them

wide eyed and legless said:
We can always get a discussion about Australia Post and the RSI payouts which is costing tax payers a fortune, we've done the train drivers to death.
I imagine you could replace cafe latte with RSI in many of those cases and the modus operandi would be pretty much the same as this. Np win, no fee, hey, what have you got to loose?..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jErUOcBhkQ

I am going to buy a coal mine and put the kids to work. There both over 10 ( sort of ) so they should turn a profit

Make sure its coaking coal. Prices are skyrocketing.

steel-index-coal-coking-thermal.jpg

There is only 2 videos in the chocolate category!

WEAL, this railroad has been wrongly diverted!

I like the pollies retirement perks arguments.

As I understand it, historically, the old men, almost exclusively, who dedicated a large part of their earning years to the service of the state, when finished their service were unable to work, or not suitable for employment and so needed some carrot to enter public service.

Now, I would suggest, that this is far from the case. Retiring pollies are the most employable, if only for their ability to access and lobby current pollies and inside trade for large companies on their government knowledge.
So, this would suggest, to me at least, that we should eliminate retirement benefits for pollies entirely, not just reduce them to reasonable community levels.

Fuse lit.

Lemon

Yeah. I don't have a problem with the overlap of the overpayment collection process at the edges. It is reasonable to expect that if you are targeting overpayment across the whole spectrum, you will impact some at the edges. I see this as statistical analysis, if you only wat to play safe in the middle of the distribution, you will miss a lot of territory. If you widen your target you will invariably see an increased error margin.
I'd suggest that Centrelink are using a confidence interval of 95% or greater.

Lemon

The government often talk tough about welfare payments but nothing ever seems to come of it, will be interesting to see how far these demands they are sending out will go, one thing is for certain is that the family home WILL come into the calculations of pension credibility, fair enough too when there are folks drawing a pension and living in 2 or 3 million dollar homes.

Latest posts

Back