The Time

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brownie

Reaction score
Why do all my posts seem to be an hour out?

Is the site hosted in Brisbane?

They would have been an hour out a couple of days ago...daylight savings has brought us back up to speed.

PZ.

RDWHAHB

we are currently running on AHB time.

They control the vertical, after a while on AHB time we master the horizontal very well :beer: :chug: :beer:

what time is it again sorry?

When I saw it was a time for a change
Killed the czar and his ministers
Anastasia screamed in vain
Jayse

Brownie said:
Why do all my posts seem to be an hour out?

Is the site hosted in Brisbane?
[post="87900"][/post]​

The site is hosted in the US.
Go to your "My Controls"
Select "Board Settings"
Check the "Is daylight saving time in effect?" checkbox.
Select "Change my Account Options"

Beers,
Doc

So we manually have to change our settings each time daylight saving comes into effect?

Duh :blink: never did change the time 11mths ago :unsure: that's why I was in Casablanca,Dublin,London,Lisbon,Monrovia. Now I am only one hour behind, or that the correct time in Qld? :)

daylight savings?
what the hell is that for ;) .as if we dont have enough sunshine already up here in the top end.no clock changing here.

cheers
big d

We don't have it in WA, we find that it fades the curtains more and the cows complain ;)

/rant off - don't even mention sunday trading

daylight savings... during summer you put your clocks ahead 1 hour- making your time an hour different from default GMT. This means that daylight goes for an hour longer (and, of course, the sun comes up an hour later- great for us insomniacs that rarely see the sun).

For some reason, farmers asked for it.

Oh yeah, different states go at different dates, so at one point there actually is 6 time zones

if your a serious HB'er, you dont need to change timezones. The only reason im actually 'outside' is when im actually brewing. If the sun goes down, i just turn the lights on ! The other times, im here or maybe sleeping .... work ? huh ? mmmmm sleep time .....

peas_and_korn said:
daylight savings...
For some reason, farmers asked for it.

I wouldn't quote Homer Simpson on everything if I were you ;)

PZ.

Hahaha, I've also got the day off work tomorrow and getting pissy tonight! :chug:

PZ.

Back