The TapIt Cap now shipping internationally

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TapIt_Cap

Reaction score
Hi, I'm the guy in the video from the TapIt Cap kickstarter. Check it out here if you haven't . There was a post the other day about the TapIt Cap and I wanted to apologize for not offering it internationally to begin with. I have fixed that problem and hope I didn't drive away your future support.

I think your international shipping of $55 might drive away future support more so than having not offered it to start with.

I'm trying not to be a dick about this, because I think the product has merit, but $55 international shipping is ridiculous. The thing can't weigh very much and it's not very big. There are US distributors on this forum who regularly ship packages weighing multiple pounds to Australia for something like $25.

Possibly get onto some of the site sponsors and see if you can get a bulk lot shipped over to be distributed by an australian mob

Not too sure CB is gonna be too keen on buying products through Kickstarter, sp0rk.

I wasn't very impressed in that it seemed the Kickstarter's main purpose was to pay to get the thing patented more than anything else.

Yep. Pretty sure most of the US hop suppliers ship 4 pounds of hops to Australia for around $25, via USPS First Class Priority (if I remember correctly).

Spiesy said:
Yep. Pretty sure most of the US hop suppliers ship 4 pounds of hops to Australia for around $25, via USPS First Class Priority International (if I remember correctly).
FTFY

Back