The Supreme Irony

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bribie G

Adjunct Professor
Reaction score
Tomorrow I receive my "Carbon Tax" relief payment of $250 - being one of the deserving poor of course :rolleyes:

I will promptly go out and buy Carbon Dioxide with it (bottle ran out)

:lol:

That is beautiful :icon_cheers: We can discuss the fors and againsts on Thursday arvo Bribie.

Being on a low sodium diet I would crawl a kilometer over broken glass for a Hawaiian right now <_<

Being on a low sodium diet I would crawl a kilometer over broken glass for a Hawaiian right now <_<

Right now I wish I knew the name of a famous Hawaiian male stripper to post........................but I'm not sure there have been any :(

Chappo would come up with one, with a goat involved as well no doubt :p

Pity the big fella ain't around the brew scene any more :(

Rowy and Chappo together at a pissup would be something to behold

Just in case anyone is stupid enough to click a link at work that says 'strippers to go' in the address - the above is not safe for work.

But Juicy could come to your work function if you asked nicely.

Juicy%202.jpg

Just in case anyone is stupid enough to click a link at work that says 'strippers to go' in the address - the above is not safe for work.

But Juicy could come to your work function if you asked nicely.

Juicy%202.jpg

looks like the hawaiian now comes with peperoni

Well smarty pants, when rising sea levels consume that sand spit where you reside and your mash tun floats out into the coral sea, don't come whining to us!

rgs.
T. Flannery.

That's ok, I've planted a tree to compensate for the gas bottle, so I'll be right B)

Commercially available CO2 gasses are usually captured as a part of other industrial processes. If they were not captured they would simply escape into the atmosphere. Not sure what you think is naughty here [EDIT: apart from Juicy, naturally. Needs a spanking, that one].

Beer is environmentally friendly, the gases produced due to fermentation find their way back to Northumberland to grow more Simpsons Malt. Which is more than can be said for Coca Cola, for example.

Beer is environmentally friendly, the gases produced due to fermentation find their way back to Northumberland to grow more Simpsons Malt. Which is more than can be said for Coca Cola, for example.

There are other unfriendly gases produced :icon_vomit:

:icon_cheers:

Paul

I wont mention what happen next after I consumed a couple of liters of home made Mung Bean Wine...

"a double jointed arse" doesn't even some close to describing...

I bought a bunch of collard greens from a farm stall at the Caboolture markets and decided to make Portuguese Caldo Verde soup (a national dish) and on an impulse I threw in a handful of dried Indian Garlic flakes and simmered for a couple of hours.

Krakatoa didn't even come close.

Back