The new herms brewery !

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fcmcg

I had lotsa barrels on the old AHB..
Reaction score
So the mrs is supposed to be having a baby..it's 3 days overdue
So I've done what any good brewer does..
Upgraded the brewery and pumping out 80 litres of wort ! image.jpg
And as a thank you , the iPhone has put my pic sideways !
Tilt your head to have a look !
Ferg

Top work, once the rug rat gets home bulk brewing will be the best bang for you time. Really like the look of the bottom draining MT

MastersBrewery said:
Top work, once the rug rat gets home bulk brewing will be the best bang for you time. Really like the look of the bottom draining MT
damn tootin!! I dont get to brew as often these days but when I do, it's 75L output :beerbang:

nice one Ferg :drinks:

and to save some neck injuries

Ferg.JPG

MastersBrewery said:
The bub won't be coming home from hospital as we are having a home birth...yup..what can I say..it's her body and I said its your choice...
I actually had a mod done to my core brewing fermenter lid as knob head wanted $250 for a new lid..got it modded for parts and labour of $99...Geordi in Cheltenham Vic have been Awsome ...whilst I was there got some 63mm tri clover clamps and some gaskets and end plates ...drilled a 20mm hole in it and with some bling from the G&G , have made an under letting mash tun...pretty happy with today's efforts actually...
With 16kg grain , beersmith said I'd get 80 litres at 1.048. I got 78 litres at 1.054...I no chilled 42 litre and put 36 into the conical...

Here is some more pics...
I also hacked up a cut out lid and made a wagon wheel to stop my false bottom from inverting...
Big ups to tabby from westgate who gave me some stainless rods for stick welding..I'm a shite welder but it was handy and it did the job
image.jpg
image.jpg

Latest posts

Back