The National Competition

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AndrewQLD

RED ON WHITE IPA
Reaction score
Mike Leupold has emailed me with some details for the National Comp and I have asked his permission to post the details to this site, which he has kindly agreed I could do. So in the hope this will give people a better idea of what to do if you qualify here it is. Also note that the judging date is the 2nd october so there is still plenty of time for entries to be sent.

Cheers
Andrew

State delegates are sending me their qualifying entrants list with contact details.

If you have qualified it will not be necessary for you to fill in any form just fix a label to the bottle/s with the details asked for below.

Bottles to be labelled clearly, with entrants name and Beer category and style. Entry fee $5

Brewing method eg Kit, extract, mini mash, mash etc.

Entries to be sent to Mike Leupold asap, 5 Ellis Ave Eden Hills, SA 5050 08) 8278 6696

Judging is not until 22nd Oct., however the sooner they get here the better.

Cheers, Mike

Thanks for chasing that up, Andrew.

Does anybody know when we can expect results from the ACTABC?

Cheers - Snow.

Snow said:
Thanks for chasing that up, Andrew.

Does anybody know when we can expect results from the ACTABC?

Cheers - Snow.
[post="81210"][/post]​

Hopefuly thursday, If that is the case qualifiers can send their entries friday, and they should arrive with a week to spare, fingers crossed :huh: .

cheers
andrew

We only got our results 15 min ago, so yours wont be to long, I would think. You guys had some nice beer i had a taste of all i think.

Stagger

Has any body got a copy of the entre form for the Nationals

Stagger

Stagger said:
Has any body got a copy of the entre form for the Nationals

Stagger
[post="81394"][/post]​

Stagger, there is no form for the Nationals, have a look at the top of this thread fo info on sending entries.

cheers
Andrew

A brown porter I think, from memory. I don't have my sheet here and can't remember if I sent a stout or porter :blink: . Hope you had a successful day Stagger, and good luck in the nationals.
Still waiting on my results and keeping fingers crossed.

Cheers
Andrew

AndrewQLD said:
A brown porter I think, from memory. I don't have my sheet here and can't remember if I sent a stout or porter :blink: . Hope you had a successful day Stagger, and good luck in the nationals.
Still waiting on my results and keeping fingers crossed.

Cheers
Andrew
[post="81406"][/post]​

Anyone in Qld got results yet? - nothing here...

Well my name's not in there, so they must be just the ACT brewers ;)

- Snow

Snow said:
Well my name's not in there, so they must be just the ACT brewers ;)

- Snow
[post="81526"][/post]​

Exactly what I thought when I didn't see your name there :)

They're buggers not giving us our results yet, with the nationals so close as well - the suspense is killing - here's hoping it's not a big anticlimax....

can we email someone there and ask if they are ready ??

(not that i'm expecting to place or anything :unsure: )

bonk said:

[post="81548"][/post]​

Bonk,

I asked on Monday & got an email reply saying, we would hopefully have results emailed to us Thursday, with notes posted Friday (today). So guessing we'll hear sometime today - Hope you do well...

Ross said:
bonk said:

[post="81548"][/post]​

Bonk,

I asked on Monday & got an email reply saying, we would hopefully have results emailed to us Thursday, with notes posted Friday (today). So guessing we'll hear sometime today - Hope you do well...
[post="81552"][/post]​

I have left email messages yesterday and today and also tried phoning but no answer, all we can do is wait, I am sure it won't be long. Sorry for the delay guys.

Andrew

Just spoke to Stephen, he has been in bed with the flu but the results are being collated and will be emailed by tomorrow night. The main hold up was judging went through to tuesday and wednesday night, and they also judged tasmania and some WA entries as well.

Cheers
Andrew

Meanwhile in the ACT.....................

Heheheheheh :D

"Those bloody queenslanders will be chewing the ends off their fingers............ should we make em wait another day?"

"Yeah Its to far for them to drive to beat it out of us...... lets tell them we are sick"

:p

hehehehehe

:p

Back