The Most Useless Gadget In The World?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shit a brick!

$149 for that?

bargain.. :lol:

The Co2 stone is 0.2 micron meaning the bubbles of gas being infused into the beer are super super small. My theory is that this makes the difference.

:lol:

my theory...................

Thats fucked , and here I am force carbing my kegs for a few days like a fuckwit then letting them condition in the fridge for a week or 2 and I could have just bought this thing. Then I would only have to wait a few days for it to carbonate and wait a week or 2 for them to condition.
Simple really........ :rolleyes:

I'm going to start selling a pressure vent cap I've designed.

It's A Corny keg lid, with a hole in it, a 10m long tube coming out of it and a bung in the end of the tube. That way you can burp your kegs while sitting in the garden...

Contact my ebay store for this one time only deal - yours for $245 plus shipping. :D

I might sell my arms

non return valve, cold flat beer in keg, gas on at serving pressure................ and shake longways side to side.

Carbonated in 2 minutes :)

Or you could carbonate through the beer post (never mind the size of the bubbles)

don't give away all your ideas guys, there's millions to be made

WOW! How's this:

Weld a beer post onto the lid, and put an airstone on the bottom of it! That's a great idea. Reckon I'd sell loads on Fleabay...

Think I'll have to patent that one.

But arnt there already 2 posts you could use on a corny keg ???

I'm confused :blink:

what if you had heaps of ball lock post on the lid, it would carb up heaps faster....

i dont even get the time to keg the beer, i just drink it straight from the kettle

super fresh!

Just beware of cheaper ones......Can be fully dismantled for cleaning. ( unlike cheaper ones)

<sarcasm>

Me too :icon_cheers:

21154603.jpg

Back