The IBU Bargain Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

sponge

Dungeon O' Sponge Brewery
Reaction score
Not sure if this classifies as a bargain, but I've heard a few people on AHB complain about gas prices and whatnot and being $20+ to refill a 9kg bottle, but the servo just around the corner from me (on the roundabout at corrimal high - pioneer road) refills bottles for $15.99 all the time.

Plus, they have the cheapest petrol I see anywhere.

Sponge

And no, I'm not interested in knowing how bad their petrol is for my car. It's far too old of a car for me to worry ^_^

Mobbee007

Reaction score
Just found little creatures big dipper at woolies liquor in the gong for $4.49 a bottle. I got 5 not sure if there's any more though ( have just drunk 2 what a ******* great beer!!!)

///

Reaction score
Not sure if this classifies as a bargain, but I've heard a few people on AHB complain about gas prices and whatnot and being $20+ to refill a 9kg bottle, but the servo just around the corner from me (on the roundabout at corrimal high - pioneer road) refills bottles for $15.99 all the time.

Oh, so you pay for it, not just knock it off from the Shangri-La dock ... do people also still pay for CO2 as well??!!

sponge

Dungeon O' Sponge Brewery
Reaction score
CO2?!? Please.

Everytime I breathe out I do it into a large balloon type device that slowly fills up the CO2 bottle...

Paying for CO2...

pffft.

alcoadam

Reaction score
Not usually being in the business of buying beer, but....

I noticed behind the counter at Woolies today they have liquor discount sheets. I asked for one and the special that caught my eye is $6 off the Squires 6 packs(for use at woolies liquor). They also currently have them on sale for $16 so that brings a "sixie" down to 10 bucks....

That's happening down in the Kiama direction, I would assume other outlets would be the same?!

:icon_cheers:

Markbeer

Reaction score
Same in the Gong.

Not usually being in the business of buying beer, but....

I noticed behind the counter at Woolies today they have liquor discount sheets. I asked for one and the special that caught my eye is $6 off the Squires 6 packs(for use at woolies liquor). They also currently have them on sale for $16 so that brings a "sixie" down to 10 bucks....

That's happening down in the Kiama direction, I would assume other outlets would be the same?!

:icon_cheers: