The Grainfather

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fush is easy, not sure about the Chups...

No step mashing, did I see that right?

EDIT: Also, OP, how did you possibly get the name so dramatically wrong, when it is plastered all over the website?

Thanks MTV, for pimping my urn!

Looks like a great system. Well done fellas. If you're reading this.

Florian said:
Fush is easy, not sure about the Chups...

No step mashing, did I see that right?

EDIT: Also, OP, how did you possibly get the name so dramatically wrong, when it is plastered all over the website?
I reckon from a marketing point of view Grainmaster would have been better than Grainfather.

Oh and do sous vide too , well I think it can ?
If they price it well under the German equivalent I think it will sell well.
I will get one to try out if its cheaper.
Nev

wonder if i have to rewire the shed to run..i watch the video and it has another purpose than making beer

djar007 said:
Interesting find dicko. Wonder what the price on those will be.
I dont know mate... they look interesting though..:)

I like the stand under the 50

The Chinese one is called the Pimpernel, it is the most elusive product to track down when I eventually did track it down I purchased on line for $850 US and he then wanted $1500 said the price it was advertised for was wrong.
I do believe Keg King did bring one in, I keep at an eye on the trade fairs in China to see when they are having a home brewing one, I wouldn't mind going over.

I got it wide eyed. The keg king one. Needed a lot of work. Poorly made. But it is working well now. Needed a complete rebuild from plumbing to elements to electronics.

Back