The Future Of Australian Craft Beer?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We can rant all we want, the proletariat will continue funding the swill business. And it will prosper.

eye eye comrade

Discussing anything on a home brew site is like stabbing yourself in the eye with fork 90% of the time. There's more to be gained by lurking and reading articles/ old posts than conversing generally.

And of those 14 there's 2 I haven't tried and while i'd be happy to be handed any of the others I'd be spewing at having to buy them. When thats all that is on offer at least there is usually Guiness too. After that i'll go coke and a pack of cigs.

I know you are, you said you are but what am I?

Its all about the beer quality, big or small. But there is a "romance" about small family owned breweries that are fiercely dedicated to their product and the overall experience. But large breweries give wider exposure to Craft beer.

Both can go wrong though. I.e. Small with quality control (no lab or brewing qualifications), large with beancounters and cheapening the product.
Real question- What would Coopers be classified as?

Back