The Foragers Drop

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
details to follow but I'd like to have a few drinks in the joint, will bust out some ripping shit as the doors close... Husky knows how we do it :party:

I can confirm I remember walking into Foragers a couple of weeks ago but not out! I do have photos of some tasty beers from the night as evidence though!
Definitely interested!

No idea mate! I had been to 2 breweries until they closed before realising I knew where I could continue finding craft beer into the night! Needless to say I don't remember a whole lot after drinking some tasty bottles from behind the bar @ foragers.
It does make sense though that I wanted a kebab, it's a common request late in the night but I did not wake the next day smelling of garlic so I'm going to go with no, I didn't find one.

Love how you work out wtf happened - or didn't happen - the night before :)

I can confirm I remember walking into Foragers a couple of weeks ago but not out! I do have photos of some tasty beers from the night as evidence though!
Definitely interested!

Had a similar experience, ordered a RIS, spoke to Grumpy Paul and woke up the next day, in my bed, with an open jar of salsa and an empty packet of corn chips.

No photos unfortunately.

Had a similar experience, ordered a RIS, spoke to Grumpy Paul and woke up the next day, in my bed, with an open jar of salsa and an empty packet of corn chips.

No photos unfortunately.
and shared that RIS with anyone that you passed.

"You gotta try thish RISh - Itsh of the hand pump....here have some of mine"

No photos unfortunately.
Could have been worse... You could have woken up in sin, with a souvo wrapper still clenched between your traitorous fingers.

"NOOOOOOoooooooo!"

LOL. Not far off. A mate of mine had a habit of waking up in assorted states of dress in odd places. Like, in ladies underwear in front of an ATM. Got woken up by the beeping of people taking out cash above him.

Anyway, back on topic. I need a trip to the Drop. My last two have been stymied.

Last edited:
Was there Saturday evening just gone, the ever changing Tap list was well on the hoppy side, didn't get through them all. No I can't name any of them it ended up being a long blurry night. The fridge range has been extended but you'd need a second or third visit to try them all. Jessie seems well at home behind the bar, talking beer all day.

It's been a while since I've had a chance to pop in here in any real terms, hopefully that can change over the next few weeks as I settle into a new groove.

The bar is popping along well, I've got 6 months off the 'day job' to focus more on the important job.

Taps are spinning along well, check out the tap List on now tapped

Check out what's Now Tapped at The Foragers Drop http://nowtapped.com/theforagersdrop

This Saturday night will see me there as a punter after 7 enjoying myself for the second time in 2 weeks, we are running an Oktoberfest on Saturday from 2 if anyone wants to poplin for a kransky and a stein ;)

I'll be putting on coconspirators matriarch neipa and other tasty brews from Thursday throughout the weekend. I ******* love rotating the taps, should even see RIS on the handpump again Saturday for shits and giggles.

Swing by and say g'day after 7 :)

Back