The Foragers Drop

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
all except for the top right... I'm not quite a perfectionist but **** that shits me...

First thing I noticed and thought you wouldn't be happy. Still think a screw down from the top might bring it together?

" you will empty your glass and purchase another one"
" you will buy snacks"
"You will not piss your pants, so go now"
" you will see a big moon, no sorry, you will be mooned"

Here's the BIG risk card for the punters:

"You just lucked-out - buy a round for everyone in the place"

OUCH!!!

Any idea how often trains run back into city on Saturday night? I'm actually down in Melbourne this weekend but to visit my elderly mum whose had a tough time this year but if I could get out there for a couple and back to Richmond at a respectable time would be awesome to come

Any idea how often trains run back into city on Saturday night? I'm actually down in Melbourne this weekend but to visit my elderly mum whose had a tough time this year but if I could get out there for a couple and back to Richmond at a respectable time would be awesome to come
Trains go straight through Richmond as well. Lilydale or Belgrave lines. Yob's bar is so good they built a train station virtually straight outside the front door in Mitcham.

And the 901 bus route to and from the Airport, for those interstate craft nuts, actually flights from Sydney can be had pretty cheaply.
Start Advertising interstate perhaps??

ED: Actually thinking about it, if someone was to take off at Sydney going directly to the bar, at the same time I left home, the bastards would beat me there!

And the 901 bus route to and from the Airport, for those interstate craft nuts, actually flights from Sydney can be had pretty cheaply.
Start Advertising interstate perhaps??

ED: Actually thinking about it, if someone was to take off at Sydney going directly to the bar, at the same time I left home, the bastards would beat me there!

Well i did only pay $9 for flight from Sydney!

But at least you don't have to touch your toes while Serge and his fat fingers supposedly look for bombs [emoji32]

Latest posts

Back