The fallen...

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

stakka82

Hoptimus Prime
Reaction score
Hey obviously I'm slow on the uptake, but Bribie's banned too now??? This is getting ridiculous!

Surely you take into account the positive a person has brought to the forum when deciding whether to ban them for particular offence???

I'm not sure what he and Nick did because it's obviously very hush hush, but if this sort of thing continues I'll be considering leaving too.

The lack of transparency is the worst part IMO - will this post be deleted too??

You might want to check out one of the 20 or 30 other threads about this...

Not very hush hush. Nick was banned for personal abuse.

stakka82 said:
Hey obviously I'm slow on the uptake, but Bribie's banned too now??? This is getting ridiculous!

Surely you take into account the positive a person has brought to the forum when deciding whether to ban them for particular offence???

I'm not sure what he and Nick did because it's obviously very hush hush, but if this sort of thing continues I'll be considering leaving too.

The lack of transparency is the worst part IMO - will this post be deleted too??

Maybe we can all get on the banned wagon!

What... What is this?

Guys this is all getting a bit tiring. Nick was banned for continual breaking of forum rules and guidelines, he had friendly warnings, warnings with points attached, suspensions, extra warnings and in the end left admin with no other choice but to ban his account.

Sillyboybrybry was banned for the same reasons as above. ( although not as serious as Nicks)

Bribie has not been banned but has chosen to write that in his status. I guess that's his way of having a little shit stir humour at his followers expense. Every now and then bribie gets his panties in a knot and does not frequent or post in the forum. He usually returns when he is bored with the other forums.

How about those complaining about the forum discuss brewing instead?

Thread locked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back