The Drunktionary

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kramer

Reaction score
The Drunktionary

Ah drunk people...will they ever say what they mean? Below youll find some common drunk phrases and what they translate to in sober language. I hope this helps you gauge whether or not its a good idea to let your buddy in the car when he claims hes totally fine, dude.

(Drunk Term = Sober Translation)

I LOVE This Song! = I KNOW This Song!

Dude, all the chicks at this party are ugly = Dude, none of the chicks at this party will talk to me.

Youre really pretty = Im going to be ashamed of it tomorrow but tonight is all about instant gratification, honey.

Want to watch a movie? = Want to come over to my room for some extremely creepy back rubbing and some equally disturbing neck-nibbling?

Im soooo drunk = Im planting a seed in your head that will eventually grow into a beautiful tree which excuses me from blame for my actions tonight.

I just, like, want to help animals, ya know? = I just, like, want to get in your pants, ya know?

Youre my best friend, man = Youre my only friend in arms reach right now and I need someone to pay for this shot, man.

I dont want to ruin the friendship = Youre a nice girl but youre very heavy and Id rather pretend I value our friendship than spend tomorrow dreaming up ways to kill myself.

This is the BEST night of my LIFE! = This is the BEST night of my WEEKEND!

Lets take a walk, this bar is crowded = I prefer my handjobs outdoors.

Im totally fine, dude = Im totally going to be needing a toilet or bucket in about five minutes, dude.

Whats up, Bro? = Whats up, guy-whos-name-I-cant-ever-remember?

Who wants to dance? = Who wants to watch me stumble around the party, waving my arms, spilling my drink and pile-driving my genitals into anything wearing a skirt?

Hey, did you get the notes from Bio? = Hey, Im going to ask you about class because Im too scared to ask you out.

I had, like, ten beers before I even came out = I'm, like, the kind of guy that lies about how much I drink.

Dude, I didnt even make it out of the dorms last night! = Dude, my girlfriend made me stay in and watch the Gilmore Girls season 1 DVD with her last night!

Back