The Dream System

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doc

Doctor's Orders Brewing
Reaction score
Just been checking out morebeer.com and it looks like they have a new brewing system coming soon.
Check out the preliminary details here.

I'll post a picture to wet your appetites.

Cheers,
Doc

3barrel.jpg

oooooooooHHHHHHHHHHHaaaaaaaawwwwwww

how do I get this white stuff off????? :blink: :( :rolleyes:

How sweet do they look :)

That will give you ultimate bragging rights to friends!!!

Of course there is a downside.
A 350 litre brewery would mean that you would only brew a couple of times a year. You would then be stuck with lots of the same beer.
And if you made an ordinary or bad batch 350 litres is a lot to drink :eek:

However maybe if you got a few friends to all pitch in, you could have big brews and everyone gets a couple of full kegs. The community home brewery :D

Cheers,
Doc

Doc - getting a communal brew thing happening would probably be the only way you could afford to buy the setup anyway :)

Wouldn't it be cool, ausssihomebrewers in each city all chip in a couple hundred $ to buy the kit. We get a local HBS to sponsor us and allow the use of space on premises to set the stuff up, (for which they would surely sell a LOT of ingredients - we're talking 300 odd litres of ingredients!!), and once a month we all meet up and do an UberBrew B)

I love pipe dreams :lol:

People would go from looking at your current set up and saying "hey, that's cool!", to just looking at you funny....

good way to start a mirco brewery need to win lotto then u can work for me making beer and drinking it to of course free beer for employees

Apparently this unit will sell for US$14,600.
Start saving the pennies now boys, or buy up while the Oz dollar is doing well.

Beers,
Doc

Latest posts

Back