The Double Bottler

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is the splitter a food grade item or a sprinkler system item. Like the idea but have had plastic taste issues from non food grade items before.

Its irrrigation fittings, but I thought it would probably be okay as the beer is cold.

I like the idea of 2 at a time. The other thing we used to do was have a couple of meters of flexible hose from the tap before the bottler. The you leave the bottles on the ground and push the bottler into the bottle where it sits. We found it worked easier and you could keep the flow moving.

QldKev

You pulled out too soon, there are things you can take for those gentleman problems :ph34r:

Does it come in a nasal spray?? :D
I had another clip where I filled it completely but you couldn't see the entire setup so posted this one instead. Do you know how hard it is trying to prop an Iphone in the right spot.. :p

In my pre-kegging days I only needed 12 bottles per brew, bottling took around 10 minutes B)

Peak_Beer.JPG

In my pre-kegging days I only needed 12 bottles per brew, bottling took around 10 minutes B)

But then what about the times when you don't feel like drinking 2L at a time? (Blasphemy, I know!)

In my pre-kegging days I only needed 12 bottles per brew, bottling took around 10 minutes

only had a 6 pack darling I just havnt eating yet! :lol:

Back