• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

THE CRITICS' CHOICE: AUSTRALIA'S BEST BEERS

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wide eyed and legless said:
Would be worthwhile doing if we all had the same taste buds, as we don't why would we buy a beer as to what someone elses taste buds tell them?
Who knows perhaps, just maybe you would agree with some of their picks, thus finding a great beer that you were previously unaware of and some you could think to yourself "what a dick head this beer is terrible"...its a gamble.
Or of course you could follow your own path oblivious and ignorant of anyone elses opinions and stumble on your own discoveries, such is this wonderful life/country we live, in its totally your choice mate.

The mixed case at $70 is fantastic value. The La Sirene Praline is $20+ alone

aster1 said:
works out to be $4.30 per 330ml beer + the $7.00 metro delivery
This makes me think they're all stubbies even though the La Sirene website states that it's "Available in 750ml Bottle". I'm not sure if it's great value or just good value.

verysupple said:
This makes me think they're all stubbies even though the La Sirene website states that it's "Available in 750ml Bottle". I'm not sure if it's great value or just good value.
If you read closely its only the beers that come in 330ml bottles from the top of the list, this part says it all:

" In celebration we have curated an exclusive Critics' Choice Mixed Case of the highest ranked beers still available in 330mL bottles."

Id wait till the results are known and they spell out exactly what beers are in the pack.

They'll be stubbys for the price, surely. I've received a Beerdays box before and they were all stubbies.

Back