The BROpener

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mikec

Reaction score
Wasn't sure where to put this, Gear & Equip seemed the most appropriate.

The BROpener on Kickstarter

To my mind $14 for a magnet and some sticky tape is a bit much, but interesting none the less.
If they get down to under $5 I'd consider it.

"turn anything into a bottle opener!"

wait, I thought everything already was a bottle opener.

[media][/media]

Last edited by a moderator:
it's a Kickstarter campaign, so you're lucky to get anything for your pledge.

Prediction: There will be a website / facebook page spring up that is dedicated to the injuries sustained from BROpening.

much like the most amusing www.wiihaveaproblem.com in years gone by...

Cheers,
D80

kahlerisms said:
I just use my ring.

I'll open my own thanks. With a bottle opener. :blink:

So it's just an edged surface that you can bust a cap open using a hammer fist method?

I have had to resort to this method on many occasions and 50% of the time the neck busts open still attached to the cap.

Not for me. There's better ways to open a beer.

Instead of raising money, these fellas are just asking for litigation. I hope they don't have any assets in their names... Wont take long for some one to bust the neck off the bottle, follow through with a wrist and bleed out like a stuck pig.

The door locks on my Suzy works a treat.

bradsbrew said:
I find the seat belt buckle a handy tool.
I don't know if this is good advice. Be responsible whilst drinking beer in your vehicle and wear a seat belt.

I have back a number of Kickstarter projects, I can happily say I will not be backing this one....

Kickstart? Kick in the pants maybe. It's a magnet with some sticky shit on the back.

Back