The Brewing Network Show- 8/7/05

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BeerPal

Reaction score
Now that this past Sunday's hangover show (as it has come to be called) is over, it's time to look toward another great Brewcast. If Brewcaster Justin has recovered (that sissy!), and the rest of the Brewcaster Crew can bring back the beer love this week, we're gonna have a really packed show with not just one, but two great guests. First, we've got Beer, Beer & More Beer's Chris Graham, who also teaches at the Siebel Institute of Technology brewing program each year, followed by Colin Kaminski, who is the head Brewmaster at Downtown Joe's in Napa, California. Plus, Brewcasters Justin Crossley, Jon Plise and Dr. Scott will discuss the use of refractometers and other means of obtaining accurate gravity readings. So we've got tons of information to give out this week that you're not going to want to miss. Also, it looks like we're going to have to bring back Beer Jeopardy with this week's guests too. So tune in this Sunday at 5 p.m. Pacific time, as usual, for more laughs, beer belly measurements, and tons of good brewing information. See you there!

http://www.thebrewingnetwork.com

I'll be tuning in live tomorrow, for the first time in weeks. Usually I record it from home and listen to it on the bus over the next couple of days.
If only I could get the chat to work across our corporate firewall though :angry:

Beers,
Doc

Doc what softwre are u using to record from the stream

Hey Sintax,

I've been using Radio Ripper.
I started out using Station Ripper but it kept barfing. Haven't had any probs with Radio Ripper.

Beers,
Doc

I think iam missing something here those to seem to be for shoutcast stream and brewingnetwork is using abacast Iam i doing something wrong doc ???

Click on the icon on theBrewingNetwork page to start the stream. Yes it will fire up Abacast (and install it if you don't have it).
Then start up Radio Ripper. If it doesn't detect the stream playing in WinAMP automatically add the stream manually using the following address http://127.0.0.1:4001 Then hit the Red Record button (the left most Red button of the three buttons in the lower right corner of the app).

Beers,
Doc

fstbttms said:
Now that this past Sunday's hangover show (as it has come to be called) is over, it's time to look toward another great Brewcast.
[post="70400"][/post]​

fstbttms - is there any plans to make the programs downloadable as mp3 or similar? I'd love to check out the show, as it sounds top notch, but I haven't been able to listen to it live. Would be great to be able to download it and listen to it in the car / at work :)

Boots,

They are planning to have all the shows available for download when they get their full website up and running.
They've gone through about 4 web designers, and apparently it is pretty close to going live.

Beers,
Doc

Cool. Thanks for that Doc. I'll keep an eye out on their site.

Thanks Doc worked like a charm

Shame no one has uploaded those steams to one of those freestorage site oh well Ill have to wait for the old shows

sintax

dont panic

its comming

actually rhe last show is rebroadcasting right now, so it may go for a few days

Back