The Brewing Network Show- 8/28/05

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BeerPal

Reaction score
Hey kids, just a friendly reminder to check out The Brewing Network Show this Sunday, the 28th at 5:00 p.m. Pacific Time. This week we will feature Triple Rock Brewery from Berkeley, CA. We'll find out all about their beers, and get to the bottom of what makes an alehouse sustainable in the long term (uhh, besides good beer that is). Tune in to hear what wonderful brewing topic Brewcasters Justin, Jon and Doctor Scott will apply their considerable talents and wit to. Be sure to hang out in the chat room and have a few with the gang there as we listen to the show. As always, it'll be a great time!

http://www.thebrewingnetwork.com

justin3.jpg

sweet ill be there, can you tell the guys from 3 rock brewery that my t shirt size is xl.......thanks

ozbrewer said:
sweet ill be there, can you tell the guys from 3 rock brewery that my t shirt size is xl.......thanks
[post="74128"][/post]​

Yeah, somehow I don't think that'll be big enough to fit over your ego, mate... :p

Besides, I'll be scoring a shirt this week!

Which one would you like signed Oz ? The one for your ego, or the one for your beer belly ? :lol:

Doc

Latest posts

Back