The Brewing Network Full Website Is Live

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doc

Doctor's Orders Brewing
Reaction score
Just did a check of The Brewing Networks website and the new one is up.
Here is the archive section that people have been waiting for.
Not all shows are there, but a few of the later ones are.

Beers,
Doc

Nice one Doc. Should be some pearls of wisdom in that lot. Firing up the cable and downloading now. As you say Woohooo :beerbang:

Just started downloading the first file... 55Meg? What the?

That is a small one (well about average).
Some of the shows go for 3 hours and get up to around 70Mb.

Beers,
Doc

i cant get the first 2 shows to download correctly, doc have you been able to get them, the rest seem to be fine....but i allready have a copy of them

I've tried twice to get the 06/26/05 show downloaded. 1st time got 1.6mb downloaded. 2nd - 23.9mb (from a 72.3mb file). What's the go ? :(

i think the site is a bit overwhelmed. my 1st dl stopped as well. i think we need a local mirror. im not sure what brewnetwork's guidelines say about this. i might be able to organise something on mon as im away most sat/sun... perhaps doc has checked the fine print ?

My guess is they are overwelemed since getting them up as well.
I'm sure the guys wouldn't mind a local mirror but I'd definitely ask first.
Justins email addy should be on the front page.

Beware thought if you download the two most recent shows (and I don't think the most recent one is up yet) you will hear some aussie voices on the talkback :lol:

Beers,
Doc

I just downloaded the first 2 broadcasts. Took about 3 minutes each. No problems at all.

johnno

Latest posts

Back