The Brew Cellar Aus

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pistol

Reaction score
NZ's online shop has just opened an Australian site, Haven't placed an order yet, but they have a lot of stuff not available elsewhere.
Can check it out here:
http://www.beercellar.com.au/

I just got excited because they sell westvleteren 12. Close to $60 for 330 mL but the availability is pretty restricted.

Thanks for posting

Oh wow, they have all sorts of beers I've been waiting to try! Finally!

"We do not deliver to your area."

Hooray, Darwin! <_<

Yeah, I was hoping they'd be a bit cheaper, some brands I've looked at are better prices than most like Epic and Yeasty Boys

manticle said:
I just got excited because they sell westvleteren 12. Close to $60 for 330 mL but the availability is pretty restricted.

Thanks for posting
I'm no doubt revealing my naivety here, but it'd want to be a great beer for $60 a bottle.

Just stumbled across this site while searching for an Aussie stockist of this:

3302_xlg.jpg

WOOHOO!!

Definitely not cheap but a good range.

thedragon said:
I'm no doubt revealing my naivety here, but it'd want to be a great beer for $60 a bottle.

Thought by many to be the best in the world.

thedragon said:
i wouldn't pay $60 for a bottle of beer no matter how good it is, I can't imagine something being that great that it was worth $60 for 1 bottle?
insane!

Well you should speak to some wine drinkers... You can pay many thousands for a bottle of grange, which is 700ml

Gee ...
Prices are quite impressive , to say the least...
$70 odd dollars for a case of Thai Chang that at the listed 5% alc , isn't the 6.5 % local version....
I've seen Chang for $45 a case at Dan's...
They also have a Korean beer called HITE...if it's bad , you could always add a "S" to it !
Anyway....can't see myself buying much , if not anything...

Miller Lite...$73.44 for half a case!?

Prices are bit all over the shop - awesome range of US beers though

Maybe the high prices on things like Miller and Chang are to influence people away from buying them which can only be a good thing.

hey dudes just heard of a free shipping deal from these guys.

only free for full boxes (12 slots per box) , but they do have some good stuff , lots of kiwi and US stuff ! (dogfish head!)

enter 'freefreight' in discount code box in your cart when you have a full box or two !

have fun :lol:

I got beer off them a few months back, took about a week to Brisbane.

edit, the offer is valid until sunday 26th may !

and again free shiping till Friday arvo

I ordered on the 22 and was at my house today .

48Hr Free Freight Promotion - Ends 7am Friday 31st May 28 May, 2013

Its Queens Birthday next weekend (Monday 10th June). Enjoy your long weekend with some great Beer. Order now to ensure it arrives in time. Use coupon code 'Birthday' on our shopping cart page for free freight. Just look for the 'Coupon/Voucher Code' field. Orders must be in multiples of 12 bottles (12,24,36,48 etc) and can be mixed however you want..

beer-cellar-bar-plain.gif

All Prices Include GST. We Ship to most Australian locations, but do not export. Payment is due upon shipment of product. Pricing is subject to change without notice. Payment can be made by Credit Card only. All prices are in Australian dollars.

If you would like to purchase any of the above, please click on the links provided, and place your order online on our secure servers.

If you have any questions, please either email us ([email protected]) or give us a call on 028 022 8348 (Note: We do not take orders over the phone.. All orders must be placed on our website)​

Please take a moment to read our Terms and Conditions

You must be over 18 to order from us.

ABN: 47 062 976 779

Liquor Licence: 015/OFF/138/12

edit , this is copied from my email , I am only a customer of theirs, no affiliation, yadda yadda yadda

Good luck, they don't ship to my postcode and I'm only 2hrs from Brisbane.

Screwy

From Brewcellar:

Closest we can get to you is 4510 - 4512 - Caboolture
My Reply:

Thanks, sorry for expecting 2013 service
Must use a city courier....................or a kid on a bike :lol:

Screwy

Hahaha

Screwtop said:
My Reply:

Thanks, sorry for expecting 2013 service

Also, they clearly incorporate shipping into the price of their products on top of the "$10 shipping to australia" that they are so generously removing.

So sorry for passing on such a crap offer .
Mine was delivered by TNT .
They do have beers that you can't get in other au shops . That was my incentive to make a purchase .

Back