The birth of a new brewer!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Proffs

Reaction score
My wife gave birth to another little brewer this morning, Hayden Jamie. It all happened at home too! She rang me at work to say she was having contractions, I got home an hour later, just as the ambulance got there and the little fella was head and shoulders out already! A couple of minutes later he was out and crying.

Anyway, I'm just about to leave them at the mater for the night and pick up a couple of celebratory drinks at the archive on the way home. Maybe a couple of road trips & hop hogs.

Congrats man,

I am waiting for my little lady to show mid August. Will have a few celebratories for you! :beer:

Congratulations man! Its an awesome feeling, innit? And good on yer lady too...that's a crapload of work to do when you're alone.

Good to hear... The two in good heatlh and such.

Cheers

P.S. Will wet the baby's head later...

Cheers guys! I'm proud as punch. It's our second so the mrs is an old hat at this now. Haha. I'm just sampling a cheeky 8wired hopwired to celebrate before goin to relieve grandma of babysitting. Damn that's got a punch on the nose.

Good one dude. Look at those like's you are racking up! Lot's of Dad's reminiscing... Jesus ! I'm glad it's over! Birth is like a ******* car wreck with a happy ending.

congrat-1.gif
Beer-smiley-resized-961.jpg

431neb said:
Good one dude. Look at those like's you are racking up! Lot's of Dad's reminiscing... Jesus ! I'm glad it's over! Birth is like a ******* car wreck with a happy ending.
LMAO too funny :D

Congrats mate!! My wife gave birth to our first born Elijah Mitchell... Sounds like yours was a bit quicker than ours 18 hours of labor and 10 hours of prior contractions, finally arrived 3.21am Monday morning, so stoked but the car crash analogy is spot on!!

chefeffect said:
LMAO too funny :D

Congrats mate!! My wife gave birth to our first born Elijah Mitchell... Sounds like yours was a bit quicker than ours 18 hours of labor and 10 hours of prior contractions, finally arrived 3.21am Monday morning, so stoked but the car crash analogy is spot on!!
Mate, my glass is raised to you. Our first one lasted 6 hours from go to woah and then today I was lucky to see any of it at all. I don't know how you blokes, and your ladies, make it through such an incredible ordeal.

Back