The Beer Show

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snow

Beer me up, Scotty!
Reaction score
The Beer Show is coming to town! There is an article in the Courier Mail today about a new show to be aired on Bris 31 starting in July or August. I guess it will coincide with the channel's new transmitter which will make the reception a lot better for people in Brisbane. The website is www.thebeershow.com

The full CM article is here. Finally, someone will be progressing beer appreciation on TV, in Australia, on a regular basis! Looking forward to it.... :)

Cheers - Snow

And they are doing a segment on HB... wanna host a TV crew Snow? :=)

Sure! :) Though it would be hard to fit the camera crew in my little brewing kitchen downstairs! :huh:

hmmm ... just had a look at the blurb on the site and it leaves me thinking that it might end up being a bit too much like "the bloke show"... and could potentially be insulting and damaging to beer.
However I should give it time to get to air and see what happens, it might be great... but I don't hold high hopes.

have a look at the survey on the right hand side of the sight.

Sounds promising.
Who is going record it on their computer and torrent it for us out of Brisbane guys ?

Beers,
Doc

Cooking with beer will take place on McNamara's back deck each week and CUB is likely to get involved here as recipes involving beer or matching beer to food are featured.

Yeah its all over already.

cheers
johnno

Well, they do need sponsorship, I guess....

- Snow

Back