The Beer Hunter

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ianh

Reaction score
Just came across "The Beer Hunter" a 1990 TV series (6 by 25 minute shows) by Michael Jackson on a private tracker I monitor, I was not aware of the series.

If you want to find it try sticking

"the beer hunter":torrent

in Google should give some options.

cheers

Ian

Its a GREAT series, not a show by a comedian more intent on getting pissed. The Belgian ones are superb.

Awesome show! A little bit "dated" looking now, but the content is still brilliant.

Have to agree, this is the best beer show there is. I watched 'Beer Wars' a couple of weeks ago. That's very good as well but from a different perspective, a good insight into the US industry large and small plus you can see the diversity of micros they have.

Started watching it tonight, Interesting and informative series.

Haha,

I was lucky enough to catch the one where the host went to a Delerium Pub. He got really smashed on a very wide range of beers. He also had some american hanger-on who was talking shit and stealing the hosts dregs.... very funny!

I think it was on SBS or ABC2, looking forward to catching the rest of the series.

I got this off a torrent about a year ago, with very suspect audio. In my case it performed far better in VLC Media Player. Not perfect but entirely watchable. If you don't have VLC - WTF are you doing?

I do use VLC but on a couple of my computers it was un-watch able. My old Mac G4 ended up coping better so I was able to watch it on the weekend while kegging 50lt of Kolcsh.

Have to agree, this is the best beer show there is. I watched 'Beer Wars' a couple of weeks ago. That's very good as well but from a different perspective, a good insight into the US industry large and small plus you can see the diversity of micros they have.

beer wars was good - only problem was them following the story of the lady pushing her coffee beer. Its certainly not craft beer, and by accounts its a terrible drink (see beeradvocate).

Latest posts

Back