The Bar Sunday Sesh In Creswick

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wakkatoo

The Sneaky Monk
Reaction score
Alright Fella's

I volunteered the use of my place as the venue for the next meet up on the condition that my shed got built.

Well, shortly before xmas it did and its time to christen it with craft beer!

So, the date, through the process of negotiation that has been agreed upon is:

Sunday February 19th, 1pm onwards

I'll have the barbie going with some form of cow cooking on it as well as a salad of some sort, but feel free to bring some nibbles etc.

This won't be an official 'swap', so bring beer to drink and share on the day.

So, for a bit of a sunday arvo sesh out in Creswick, mark the date in your diary.

See you then, if not before!

Wakkatoo

Nice one!

Locked in.

I have no idea what I'll have drinkable by then, but I'm sure I can scrounge something up (oatmeal stout Vic13?)...plus I'm putting down a couple of brews over the next week so they'll be kegged and ready by then hopefully.

I had a pm from a new AHB member who was interested in the B.A.R. so perhaps he'll see this thread if he's keeping his eyes open...

Wonder if any kind of carpooling can be arranged between myself and some of the others?

:beer:

I had a pm from a new AHB member who was interested in the B.A.R. so perhaps he'll see this thread if he's keeping his eyes open...

Excellent. There have been a few from around the place trying to get to our previous shin digs, hopefully this will be the one..

I can probably most liekly make it!

Dont know what beer i will have as i last batch was bad might be able to get a beer up by then.

Kleiny

This is a Sunday arvo session but you are more than welcome to crash at my joint for the night - I'm not known for my restraint at these things.

Either way, it'd be great to see you (and drink some more of your awesome output!).

Feel free to make some jerky.

Just saying...

:icon_chickcheers: :lol:

Jerky would be made for sure.

Its the beer part that might be a struggle

Somone with all yer fancy learnin'...I'm sure there'll be plenty of us offering samples for feedback.

Jerky would be made for sure.

Its the beer part that might be a struggle

Would be great if you could come. Would make the distribution of that order a bit easier too! (I need your bank details, check your email inbox ;))

I'll have a keg of octoberfest and a keg of ESB to run through my engine so there will be plenty of beer.

Alright... Sounds good.. I have the day free, will need to work on the boss after last times effort... B)

Alright Fella's

I volunteered the use of my place as the venue for the next meet up on the condition that my shed got built.

Well, shortly before xmas it did and its time to christen it with craft beer!

So, the date, through the process of negotiation that has been agreed upon is:

Sunday February 19th, 1pm onwards

I'll have the barbie going with some form of cow cooking on it as well as a salad of some sort, but feel free to bring some nibbles etc.

This won't be an official 'swap', so bring beer to drink and share on the day.

So, for a bit of a sunday arvo sesh out in Creswick, mark the date in your diary.

See you then, if not before!

Wakkatoo

Unfortunately, I may have to miss this one (significant other's significant birthday that weekend).

I will try to put aside some time to think about beer on the day though. sob.

Have fun

Ah crap... It's not looking good for me on this one. Something has come up and I don't look likely I'll be able to make it.

I've been saving a 2L PET of "Scottish inspired IPA" (stretching the style a bit) for a beer engine too. It will just have to wait. Someone can and invite me over and we'll marvel at a couple of pints of it :p.

I've been saving a 2L PET of "Scottish inspired IPA" (stretching the style a bit) for a beer engine too. It will just have to wait. Someone can and invite me over and we'll marvel at a couple of pints of it :p.

Invite!

I am a definite starter for the 19th and the wife and kids are gonna go to the wildlife park so i will have a ride home as well.

Should have some APA and some weizen in tow. As i actually got a brew down last week and may get another down today.

Will get some beef jerky made and bring that for nibbles.

Catch you there.
Kleiny

I am off to Grain and Grape on Thursday, if any body would like me to pick something up, please email me. Sorry for the wrong forum, not sure how to email you all at once.

Clive

I am a definite starter for the 19th and the wife and kids are gonna go to the wildlife park so i will have a ride home as well.

Should have some APA and some weizen in tow. As i actually got a brew down last week and may get another down today.

Will get some beef jerky made and bring that for nibbles.

Catch you there.
Kleiny
Good one knackers!

Just a little bump. Been in contact with another Ballarat AG brewer who is keen to come out.

I'll pm my address to those I know are coming a little later in the week so if you havent made up your mind yet, let me know.

The keg of 10min APA is a bit emptier than originally intended. That is due to the recklessness and sheer disregard for the rules exhibited by Vic45.

Back