Quantcast

The Aussiehomebrewer - Going Strong!

Aussie Home Brewer

Help Support Aussie Home Brewer:

dane

Reaction score
As many of you have noticed the forums have been busy with activity for some months now. It is great to open up the page and see a whole heap of members already online. Due to work comittments and a 'brewing lull' I haven't been spending much time either brewing or browsing the forums.

I have been busy planning a big 9 week holiday (I leave in late December) and real life work has been keeping me busy.

Doc pointed out that we are coming close to our 300th member!!! It doesn't seem that long ago when I was posting about our 200th member. Keep spreading the word buys - the more the merrier.

There have been some big improvmenents the newer versions of the forum software and while I haven't been spending much time on the new AussieHomeBrewer site I plan to put some hours in this week. Maybe I can get everything together for the 300th member.. *Might be a little ambitious*.

Anyway, I just got back from the brew shop and cleaned all my gear so it should get me back into the mood again.

GMK

BrewInn Barossa:~ Home to GMKenterprises ~
Reaction score
Fiscus,

I hope that the kegging is still going strong... :D

dane

Reaction score
GMK,

Just about to put a batch in now GMK.

Some more LCPA.

I've been missing this!

wedge

Reaction score
ok i give, ive been wanting to know this for months. I know it's a stupid question, and probably has a logical answer, But..........................

What does LCPA L.......... C.................. Pale Ale (i guess)

Please help me im' loosing hair :wub:

Wedge

wedge

Reaction score
your kidding me! :lol: is means, Little Creatures Pale Ale.

Well don't feel like such an idiot name

Wedge

joecast

Eat, drink...and drink some more.
Reaction score
just checked the bottom of the page and saw aussiehomebrewer has hit 300 members. great milestone for a site that keeps getting better, and bigger!!
joe

Latest posts