The Aussie Home Brewing Community

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PeterS

Reaction score
This Forum never ceases to amaze me. Just by chance I came across this site late last year and I have to say that you could never come across a better bunch of helpfiull guys. I have and am still visiting many other sites relating to brewing but this site not only have a home feeling about it, it makes you feel that you are part of the brewing community. Just recently, I felt very down about the cost and difficulty in obtaining grains, hops and other equipment in Brisbane. Thanks to the efforts of Batz, who orgainsed a bulk purchase of grains, and to Hoops who organised some bulk purchase of Hops, I felt a lot better. This Forum gave me an insite in how to advance to AG brewing and afforded an opportumity to meet others with the same inspirations as mine to make a good brew. Just last week, I again discovered that to get a relatively simple piece of equipment like a magnet is not simple unless you want to buy a hundred or so at wholesale prices. I was amazed to find the help that I obtained from this community in helping me to put togethert a simple stir plate. In particular, I would like to thank AndrewQ, who posted me a couple of magnets no charge. I just hope that in time I could also help others in the same way and keep the momentum of the spirit alive in this forum that makes me feel happy to be part of it...Thanks AndrewQ, thanks Guys...

:beer:
PeterS....

Whilst there is this "love in", i too would like to extend my thanks that there are so many people willing to spread their collective knowledge, those of you who just post findings and personal experience and those who also answer questions. I too have luckily experienced the generousity of a AHB member for a stir bar (PS i still owe you that beer Redbeard). Thanks people.

Will

Group Hug :wub:

But seriously, it is this sense of supporting and sharing of info knowledge and gear with other members that really makes this place.

Long may it continue. :beerbang:

Beers,
Doc

Well done everyone! :D

I only found this website a couple of weeks ago and it has already helped me out so much, the best thing is if you are looking for some advice chances are it's already been talked about and a quick search provides all the answers your looking for.

COULD'NT AGREE MORE I TO WAS A HOME BREW FORUM SLUT BUT NOW I HAVE SEEN THE ERRORS OF MY WAY,AHB ONLY NOW IT'S GOT EVERYTHING I'M LOOKIN FOR.GOOD GROUP OF PEOPLE WITH ONE THING IN COMMON
"WE ALL LOVE DRINKIN BEER"....
CHEERS TO ALL.. :beer:

....and Snow wipes away a tear and pours himself a pint. :wub:

Back