The 2005 Mash Paddle

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Batz

Batz Brewery...Hand crafted beers from the 'Batcav
Reaction score
I don't know if I missed it or not??

Do we have some guidelines yet Steve? ... I know Basil Faulty or someone is on the judging panel :lol: :lol:

Don't memtion the war !

He's not dead he's only resting

Is this the right room for an argument?

Crunchie frog choclates

I wish I was a lumberjack

Something more detailed may help a little :p :p

Batz :ph34r:

But how do you know she is a witch...

Your mother was a hampster and your father smelt of elderberries

:ph34r:

The Bruce's are back from their round Australia research project into the make up of the perfect Aussie Ale. It was hard work but someone had to do it.

In the next few days the full requirements for Paddle 2005 will be posted so that you can get brewing.

As with last year the comp is only open to All grain brewers so please don't complain it isn't fair -- here is the chance for you to go all grain if that is what you want to do in 2005.

As with last year all the "rules" for the Mash Paddle will be posted and this year there will be no discussion at all.

As they say, watch this space and all will be revealed.

Steve

Ah Ha!

An Aussie Ale !

What else could we expect from the Bruces !

I didn't expect a Spanish Inq........ I have to stop this

See what you have done Chiller !!!

Batz :ph34r:

just bringing this back to the top.
hanging out for the details chiller.reckon i will have avago and send down a bottle or whatever is required.that is once ive made it and am happy with it.this could take awhile though <_<

cheers
big d

I was interested in the label competition but ... if Jazman is going to enter a label, I won't bother!

It'd be impossible to beat the label he sent to the miniflocs that day. :lol: :lol: And then followed up with the label on the SA Xmas case.

Great work Jaz. Top beers, and the most creative labels I've seen ;)

Back