That's not a try, it's a miracle

• Thread starter bradsbrew
  • Start date
Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

bradsbrew

That time of year again..................

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1jLZa3SfMI

I thought you blokes were the underdogs this year. If you listen to Kevie, the world will end tonight. FMD, they are at $1.90 at the bookies.

Any odds on Thurston taking the field? He is probably still at $1.90 for man of the match....rising from his sick bed like so many Queenslanders of the past.

I love it when QLD gets smacked. I was at the olympic stadium when QLD lost the season. One of my treasured memories........

Although I am a rugby fan, I always fire up for the SOO. Yay.

Enjoy, Anthony

They spent 10 mins talking to Coyne on ABC Grandstand about this on Sunday, and didn't even play the bloody call!

I've watched this one probably 50 times in the last month. The start of a dynasty from the great man himself:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxvmfdbeSVc

Coodgee said:
I've watched this one probably 50 times in the last month. The start of a dynasty from the great man himself:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxvmfdbeSVc
No 40 second rule for that kick :D

Coodgee said:

So that was 2006 and Thurston and Myles are still going

Last edited by a moderator:
15782b2024824beaa6189fa255d48b1a35083ca07a633d967945162b93b90e62.jpg

bye bye game 1. The Blues are on fire !

Stuck in a community radio studio (why did I get stuck with Wednesday nights) so following the game on a Live Scores site only. Not the est way to follow a game, but the scores are good!

NSW played bloody well - congratulations on the team for finally focussing on the game rather than the inevitable choke.

Hats off to them, Tedesco and Fifita both had blinders. Bastards.

Liam_snorkel said:
Gagai was the only one who really put in an origin performance (for QLD) imo.
I think Cronk and Milford were good in offense and Napa and Papalii were solid, but the rest of the forwards were outmatched and after the first half nobody had anything in the tank for defence.

Justin O'Neill was walked all over by Jarryd Hayne and was too busy looking at Fifita rather than the ball... I feel for him and it's easy for me to say but he's going to get booted.

I agree on O'Neill, he was pretty ordinary.

Corey Oates had a pretty decent game. Gillett wasn't bad either.

But the whole team was generally flat. We had no posession in their 20 so limited opportunities to score.

pcqypcqy said:
I agree on O'Neill, he was pretty ordinary.

Corey Oates had a pretty decent game. Gillett wasn't bad either.

But the whole team was generally flat. We had no posession in their 20 so limited opportunities to score.
I couldn't believe that tackle on Gillett on the try line - Tedesco over the top and I can't remember who around the ankles. Demoralising.

think QLD need some fresh blood in the pack . they held on for the first half but were done.

Thaidy looked done just running on the field to join a scrum

Latest posts

Back